VN Ren'Py Nobilium [v0.1.0.0.5B] [88Michele88]

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Nobilium-Cover-By-88Michele88.png

Overview:
The Nobilium Family is one of the most prominent royal families in the Vampire race. This story is about Family, Friendship, Alliance and why the Nobilium family is the most powerful and vengeful. Our Protagonist, Michele will discover the truth about himself and realise his true nature. Michele, along with his sisters Eleanore and Alexis are generals in the Roman Empire, commanding their own legion: The Phantom Legion. Their mother Minerva married Iulius, once she discovered the cruel and ruthless nature of her ex-boyfriend Lorenzo. He did not take it well. Years later Michele will discover his dormant nature and regain his Vampirism through the intervention of his aunt Euridice . In one fell swoop, Michele and his sisters will regain their memories but only of their first 2 years.
Attention:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-12
Release Date: 2023-07-12
Developer: 88Michele88 - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0.0.5B
Language: English
Others Games: The Destiny of Siria - Xorias are Back - Xhenia: Nelia's Life - The Conte Family: Sofia's Life
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: -
-

Screenshot - Nobilium - MinervaIuliusPregnant.png Screenshot - Nobilium - Game01.jpg Screenshot - Nobilium - Game1.jpg Screenshot - Nobilium - Game3.jpg Screenshot - Nobilium - Game8.jpg Screenshot - Nobilium - Game9.jpg Screenshot - Nobilium - Game9B.jpg Screenshot - Nobilium - Game10.jpg Screenshot - Nobilium - Game11.jpg Screenshot - Nerone Lucius Alexis Michele.png Screenshot - Lucius Lycan Form Michele Alexis.png Screenshot - Nobilium - Norene Alexis Michele.png Screenshot - Nobilium - Lorenzo and his Vampires hunting.png Screenshot - Nobilium - Patroclo about Lorenzo.png Nobilium Michele Larissa Bedroom choice.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Your project looks really cool... almost like it came straight out of this:

VTM:R was such an amazing game, pity they never made a direct sequel... But your game looks like it fits into similar themes and world-building, and that's great! The 3D models also have a unique texturing to them, really making them stand out from all the other hyper-realistic renders! Are you planning to include combat of any kind? Vampire fights are always so much fun.

Anyway, here's a bit of friendly advice: get someone to proofread your writing. From what you've shown, it seems you're using machine translation... or you're trying to write in English, but it's not coming across that well. And that's fine, not everyone is an English speaker, but you should either write in your native language, or team up with someone who can translate/write for you.

How far along is your project? (in gameplay hours)
Your Patreon has almost no information about public/private builds, or your game.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Your Patreon has almost no information about public/private builds, or your game.
Only patreons can see info about my game, It rarly I public for everyone. It's abouvius you can't see info about this game on my patreon or subscirberstar cas they are only for them.

For the Game you telked it alredy out. Masquered 2 for PS4.

I do my best to write the story understandble way possible. I can make mistakes, but I also adtmit noe one is perfect and I hope I will find out a proffread who will help me out with it.

Last edited:

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
After 10th typo, misspelling, or grammar error. It's fine, they're probably bilingual, I'm not a grammar snob.
...after the 18th... *with gritted teeth* Not. A. Grammar. Snob. I'm not. No OCD.
After 29th typo, misspelling, or grammar error- Okay! Now I'm fucken TRIGGERED!!!

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
18mwo0.jpg ... To work on the translation and proof read this...badly. The Engrish is just too stronk! 615472_3uinkj.jpg

Other than that, good luck with the game, comrade developer!

Reactions: Azsouth
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes