• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Win 10
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 cpu
24gbs of ram
8176MB ATI AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT gpu
B450 TOMAHAWK (MS-7C02) (AM4) mobo
Try deleting the game files and then download the game from this link -

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
✧ Event adjustment - More events now have futanari-specific text and images~

as in MORE new futa, or old futa given a touch up and art?

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
been a while, just wondering if there has been any updates?
Yep, every month there are new updates and art.

And about futa content - it's mainly adding alternative scenes from a futa perspective.
More art will be added later ^_^

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I got this weird UI issue. I reached September 24 (I'm kinda behind on skill training I'm screwed either way) and when I clicked Schedule to do the scheduling for the day the UI bugged out like this .

I tried saving to a new slot and reloading the save, restarting the game, but I can't fix it. I don't know what else to do. It might be hard to see but the various UI functions are overlayed each other. I'm on PC.

EDIT: So I accidentally slid my finger over my mouse wheel and going back seems to have fixed it. Still gonna report it to help with bug hunting. I'm gonna continue to play and see if it happens again.

Reactions: Alvir

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Does Suzumi always lose 10 joy when working (acting)? is there any way to avoid that?
Is she losing 10 Joy? I only ask because when that message pops up for me it's written in red letters but says she gained 10 Joy and if I check her character sheet she's sitting at 100 Joy. So either the text is wrong and needs to be colored yellow or she is losing 10 Joy but I am generating so much of it that it is completely being offset? Which kinda makes me feel good actually.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
So Suzumi's skills seem to be stuck... I'm trying to raise her refinement, fitness, and endurance to rank 1 so I can start working toward's Ast's side quest but Refinement has been stuck at rank 0, 90.0 for several days now despite the fact she's working at the bathouse which is said to increase it according to the tooltip and I can't get Fitness and Endurance to increase either.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I got this weird UI issue. I reached September 24 (I'm kinda behind on skill training I'm screwed either way) and when I clicked Schedule to do the scheduling for the day the UI bugged out like this .

I tried saving to a new slot and reloading the save, restarting the game, but I can't fix it. I don't know what else to do. It might be hard to see but the various UI functions are overlayed each other. I'm on PC.

EDIT: So I accidentally slid my finger over my mouse wheel and going back seems to have fixed it. Still gonna report it to help with bug hunting. I'm gonna continue to play and see if it happens again.
Yep, that's the scrollback function that works not how intended, I'll think about how to deal with it ^_^

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Does Suzumi always lose 10 joy when working (acting)? is there any way to avoid that?
Thank's for discovering this bug, I'll fix it. It all because of leftover testing material that set to show only the failed option (I was testing it, It is fixed in the next version ^_^)

Reactions: dani_iturry

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Is she losing 10 Joy? I only ask because when that message pops up for me it's written in red letters but says she gained 10 Joy and if I check her character sheet she's sitting at 100 Joy. So either the text is wrong and needs to be colored yellow or she is losing 10 Joy but I am generating so much of it that it is completely being offset? Which kinda makes me feel good actually.
Your joy gains probably offset that 10 joy penalty, This but is fixed in the next version ^_^

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
So Suzumi's skills seem to be stuck... I'm trying to raise her refinement, fitness, and endurance to rank 1 so I can start working toward's Ast's side quest but Refinement has been stuck at rank 0, 90.0 for several days now despite the fact she's working at the bathouse which is said to increase it according to the tooltip and I can't get Fitness and Endurance to increase either.
I'll check it right now...

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I've just tested it and it gets to Rank 0 Skill 100, then you need to visit the Recruiter(Niwair) to get the rank advancement.

Orare your skills permanently stuck on rank 0 skill 90?

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
In game/scripts/Events/Schedule/ExplorationScenarious/gDistrict_pickpoket.rpy
RANKMartialArtsAGI should probably be MC.RANKMartialArtsAGI - it throws an error since RANKMartialArtsAGI is not defined

Might as well change '==' to '>=' since that stat can be raised above 3...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes