Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Weird how memory works. Never thought I'd remember poses from sex scenes of a VN I played 20 years ago. I take it the dev is a fan of Zyx?
Yep, and that's great that you remember those ^_^

Ktjy

Oct 26, 2017
I'm curious: how much are you planning to expand content with orgasm denial and chastity? For example, when filling a pleasure bar during intimacy instead of an automatic orgasm, add the option to deny a protege, or the inability to fill it completely with a belt on?
Or maybe some kind of events, with a lot of lust? When requesting relief, both permission and refusal can be conducted either in a gentle or harsh manner. In the first case, there will be something like "You're a good girl, you deserve it/you can wait a little longer" then some of the lust will translate into love. And the harsh answer will be "Are you not able to control your desires at least a little bit? You should study and not pleasure yourself/come on, masturbate like a filthy, horny animal that you are"
My sadistic tendencies make it very tempting to bully such a sweet and defenseless girl. And in my opinion, the orgasm denial is the best (and most enjoyable) way to do this.
After all, the main character is warned in the prologue not to treat the protege too cruelly, "or else." So why not follow the path of this very "or else?"... Even if it's not in the game yet.

Reactions: Alvir

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I'm curious: how much are you planning to expand content with orgasm denial and chastity? For example, when filling a pleasure bar during intimacy instead of an automatic orgasm, add the option to deny a protege, or the inability to fill it completely with a belt on?
Or maybe some kind of events, with a lot of lust? When requesting relief, both permission and refusal can be conducted either in a gentle or harsh manner. In the first case, there will be something like "You're a good girl, you deserve it/you can wait a little longer" then some of the lust will translate into love. And the harsh answer will be "Are you not able to control your desires at least a little bit? You should study and not pleasure yourself/come on, masturbate like a filthy, horny animal that you are"
My sadistic tendencies make it very tempting to bully such a sweet and defenseless girl. And in my opinion, the orgasm denial is the best (and most enjoyable) way to do this.
After all, the main character is warned in the prologue not to treat the protege too cruelly, "or else." So why not follow the path of this very "or else?"... Even if it's not in the game yet.
Events were already planned with something similar. This is mostly tied to obedience mechanics.
The intimacy action idea is an interesting one, I'll write it down and test it a bit later in development ^_^

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
but I plan on adding simple gender change, maybe even with dialogues and reactions
Is there any point adding this TF option without any reactions/other stuff?
I don't think so. :whistle::coffee:
I think this might be more fun if it could be forced on the mc.. an unwilling TF.
Maybe as punishment for failing something or some such? Like losing in a game of poker with big stakes, for example. :unsure::coffee:
This way if player wants to swap their gender they could intentionally lose, too.
Certainly more fun than just giving a pointless option since you can just start as the gender you want in the first place. :whistle::coffee:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
I think this might be more fun if it could be forced on the mc.. an unwilling TF.
Maybe as punishment for failing something or some such? Like losing in a game of poker with big stakes, for example. :unsure::coffee:
This way if player wants to swap their gender they could intentionally lose, too.
Certainly more fun than just giving a pointless option since you can just start as the gender you want in the first place. :whistle::coffee:
That much coffee will kill you mate, watch out! l prefer tea

Asth593

Nov 26, 2023
Been playing this game after the nov 30 i choose to extend the quest, choosing the mansion repair part. I'm already on feb10 when does the quest start to progress? i already got her 3 skills(fitness and the other 2) up to lvl 4.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I can't see any options to train obedience, forbidding intimacy doesn't stop her from getting it on with the satyrs (and I have no option to discuss or punish such behavior) and the least use restraint during intimacy comes with massive penalties to love: I went from about 80 to -60 or so.

Do any BDSM options open up later on? This seems more like a dating sim at the moment than a slave trainer.

[edit]

I can't do anything when she pleasures herself against the rules either. Who's in charge in this relationship?

Last edited:

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I can't see any options to train obedience, forbidding intimacy doesn't stop her from getting it on with the satyrs (and I have no option to discuss or punish such behavior) and the least use restraint during intimacy comes with massive penalties to love: I went from about 80 to -60 or so.

Do any BDSM options open up later on? This seems more like a dating sim at the moment than a slave trainer.

[edit]

I can't do anything when she pleasures herself against the rules either. Who's in charge in this relationship?
Obedience training will be implemented quite soon ^_^

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Been playing this game after the nov 30 i choose to extend the quest, choosing the mansion repair part. I'm already on feb10 when does the quest start to progress? i already got her 3 skills(fitness and the other 2) up to lvl 4.
Which quest specifically?
If you are asking about the main quest, unfortunately, it's still in development.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Thanks for the ideas, there is one side quest planned with temporary gender change ;)

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Thanks for the ideas, there is one side quest planned with temporary gender change ;)
Just so long as there's something extra to it, because like i said it'd be pointless to have only gender change with no strings attached to it, since you can just start as the gender you want in the first place. And if you can start as the gender you want in the first place, why then would you want to gender change? :whistle::coffee:

Temporary swap for the duration of the event/quest is not a bad idea i suppose, you could potentially create some fun scenarios with this. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Alvir
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes