Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Just so long as there's something extra to it, because like i said it'd be pointless to have only gender change with no strings attached to it, since you can just start as the gender you want in the first place. And if you can start as the gender you want in the first place, why then would you want to gender change? :whistle::coffee:

Temporary swap for the duration of the event/quest is not a bad idea i suppose, you could potentially create some fun scenarios with this. :whistle::coffee:
I think it has more to do with the fantasy of the change itself, going form FtM or vice versa.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Probably due new update or me loading from previous version but the intimate scene, when having futa MC, it appears it shows the male art for anal(and possibly other acts). Don't know if it is intentional for now, or oversight

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Personally speaking, TF stuff is a major turn off. I have no problem if it's ignoble, but forced or otherwise unavoidable transformation is a deal breaker.

Obviously, Alvir is going to make the game as they see fit, and I wouldn't have it any other way. But purely in the interests of feedback, I'd prefer it if they could soft pedal any TF & Futa elements.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
For me the ONLY TF that is aceptable is female to futa (or turing into kenomimi).

Male-female and vice versa disgusts me beyond words.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes