ich0

Dec 14, 2018
Character creation

I got you the definition of Intelligence and Wisdom before and you said they were good. Now I see that the tutorial is continuing with bad explanations/assignments. *Sigh
If I am reading the description correctly for "making good decisions" the following applies:
- You are saying that you need perception and intuition. (Wisdom)
- But knowledge in "all" forms and mental acuity is mostly not important. (Intelligence)
So, even with you ignoring the definitions of this words this in itself is confusing. I hope I am not the only one stumped.

GUI:
You can add a box if you hover over each attribute and put there the definition.
Hovering over possible origins, perks, traits, I have the same graphic whether I click them or not. Maybe give the hover-over graphic only the bubbles with an alpha background.

---
Game

GUI:
Character/Stats&Info/Description: Text not horizontal centered.

Nigth:
Speaking with Protege (propably) opens the background of the last Task of the dey.

---
to the ongoing conversation:
-pregnancy would be lovely. In the story, the main character has a excellent ability, so you should use this ability more and have multiple proteges, including your own children. But I think this can cost a lot of work and fine-tuning, for example consolidating the day in one window if there is not happening much out of the ordinary.
-I ran into the problem of having the tired-status and full arousal. That means no arousal reduction and only bad rest/sleep and hovering over the debuff to see that you need 100% energy. Not a good feeling. It did make me Alt+F4.
-Reminder: Too many games are hung up on only having Submission or Dominance, I am hopeful you will not delete the "normal" text.

Please ask if you want to know more.

Reactions: Alvir

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I'm sure it'll be glorious when that map and area events are fully, er, fleshed out, so to speak.

The breeding is always a nightmare when it comes to stories and narrative stuff, mostly it was just a knee jerk reaction to the whole infertility situation (which is still a valid way to deal with things!).

On that note, it could be another cost, but a daily or weekly herbal supplement to keep the protogee risk free from dangers out in the wild or otherwise may be something worth investing in. Or a magical bracelet of some kind that achieves much the same effect. For both the ward and the PC, come to think of it.

I know it's Patreon, so aggressive grapy situations are kind of on the no no, but no reason not to be prepared - unless you don't wanna be, hahaha.

As for the ward being aggressive in bed, I guess that's what I was looking at, kind of sort of? My thinking was twofold.

There are events where you push her to the brink, saying she can't masturbate without your say so, with options to punish or not on the PC's side.

My thinking is if you do this enough time, she'll come to your bedroom desperate for relief. Depending on how you react would affect her advance. If you just tease the poor thing, but she's been leveling up in stats, she is stronk and needy, taking matters into her own hands. Skill check time. Especially if you've been teasing and denying her, and /or went and turned the gal into a futa, because her sex drive is now sky high.

Which brings up the next thing, which is Player Lust. You could easily write this as a side effect due to your link/situation with a certain dark spirit, but for example, maxed out lust makes the player eager, suggestible, and vulnerable. Males want to breed stronk. Females want to breed like bun buns. Futa's want both and are likely to boink until the symptoms go away or they go blind, whichever comes first.

So keeping it at a reasonable level is important to keep the skill checks in the wild at non ridiculous values to roll. It could also be a factor is 'training' skill or work events.

Or exploration. Another hypothetical, you are off with the ward and get some drinks, but it ends up being a crazy aphrodisiac, temporarily maxing out both the PC and the Wards lust and nymphomania. It could totally be a 'failed' potion that either you or the ward drinks, with similar effect.

A lustful PC would want to take care of the problem before it becomes unbearable, which would mean either masturbation or requesting/demanding assistance. Of course, doing so without the ward getting hers, (or watching, secretly or otherwise), means her lust gets a boost, which could trigger the wards night events or walk ins.

Which brings us full circle to 'aggressive' sex from the ward when the PC is super high lust and /or nymphomania - you just go at it. If you are both futa, it's a rare example of the ward trying to outdo her master, and the master showing off for the ward.

The more you teach her to take the lead, the more comfortable she gets being assertive, which could also affect situations where you'd normally ask for relief by hand or mouth if you are too worked up.

Lastly, if there's a lot of love, lust, and nymphomania brewing (or loyalty), waking up to a bj, cunnilingus, or her riding you may be things that happen. (If you've been training her to be assertive, it may be you may be bout to be ridden.) Of course, as the master, you can always so 'no', unless you've waived that in permissions.
Thanks for a lot of ideas, I'll note them down ^_^

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I haven't played this game for quite some time, so I wonder: is there a path where the servant girl / maid becomes the dominant part in the relationship with MC, sexually and otherwise?
Not yet, unfortunately, but it's planned.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Character creation

I got you the definition of Intelligence and Wisdom before and you said they were good. Now I see that the tutorial is continuing with bad explanations/assignments. *Sigh
If I am reading the description correctly for "making good decisions" the following applies:
- You are saying that you need perception and intuition. (Wisdom)
- But knowledge in "all" forms and mental acuity is mostly not important. (Intelligence)
So, even with you ignoring the definitions of this words this in itself is confusing. I hope I am not the only one stumped.

GUI:
You can add a box if you hover over each attribute and put there the definition.
Hovering over possible origins, perks, traits, I have the same graphic whether I click them or not. Maybe give the hover-over graphic only the bubbles with an alpha background.

---
Game

GUI:
Character/Stats&Info/Description: Text not horizontal centered.

Nigth:
Speaking with Protege (propably) opens the background of the last Task of the dey.

---
to the ongoing conversation:
-pregnancy would be lovely. In the story, the main character has a excellent ability, so you should use this ability more and have multiple proteges, including your own children. But I think this can cost a lot of work and fine-tuning, for example consolidating the day in one window if there is not happening much out of the ordinary.
-I ran into the problem of having the tired-status and full arousal. That means no arousal reduction and only bad rest/sleep and hovering over the debuff to see that you need 100% energy. Not a good feeling. It did make me Alt+F4.
-Reminder: Too many games are hung up on only having Submission or Dominance, I am hopeful you will not delete the "normal" text.

Please ask if you want to know more.
Intelligence skills were reworked in the newest update, so now they are used much more frequently.

I'll think about GUI improvements to make it more informative, thanks for pointing it out ;)

Yep, I'm considering different approaches to pregnancy.

I'll probably add a *coffee* item to the game so you will be able to remove that debuff by paying money, but it will havesome negative effects if you use it too frequently ^_^

Normal text is definitely staying so no worries about being forced into one or the other extreme!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ich0

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
I'll probably add a *coffee* item to the game so you will be able to remove that debuff by paying money, but it will havesome negative effects if you use it too frequently ^_^
-Some healthy tea could explain a higher price and would not be coffee.
-You could also go into the negative range and symbolize how much you are overworked.
-I am not sure how important the debuff is for the gameplay, but you could also remove it or reduce the value needed to auto remove it.

Somehow, I don't want to give you too many new ideas because your task list has to be quite huge. Thanks for interacting with your play-testers.

Reactions: Alvir

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
-Some healthy tea could explain a higher price and would not be coffee.
-You could also go into the negative range and symbolize how much you are overworked.
-I am not sure how important the debuff is for the gameplay, but you could also remove it or reduce the value needed to auto remove it.

Somehow, I don't want to give you too many new ideas because your task list has to be quite huge. Thanks for interacting with your play-testers.
Don't worry about ideas, I write them down and then scan them every month to see what may be implemented and what needs to wait ^_^

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes