Unreal Engine Nocturna's Pandemonium [v0.01 Preview] [BCK Forge]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95 Banner.png

Overview:
You died, and on your journey to heaven, the succubus Nocturna sensed the darkness within your soul. She has abducted you and brought you to a dungeon known as Pandemonium. Inside, you will encounter other souls captured by Nocturna and her servants, who will urge you to explore your darkest desires.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-04
Release Date: 2024-06-04
Developer: BCK Forge - -
Censored: No
Version: v0.01 Preview
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BCK Forge

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
no VR? missed opportunity
Yeah, I have experience with VR development and is a real pain, and also personal problems with VR nsfw games, because I can't jerk off standing hehe

What I could do is maybe a small build for VR, only with the sex animations, like a "Special VR edition", but it's just a plan for the future

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
Yeah, I have experience with VR development and is a real pain, and also personal problems with VR nsfw games, because I can't jerk off standing hehe

What I could do is maybe a small build for VR, only with the sex animations, like a "Special VR edition", but it's just a plan for the future
seating mode is a thing lol

BCK Forge

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
He doesn't seem surprised at how I did that pov thing? xD

The name of the opening music?
Not a bug, I'm fine hhaha

Shadows,
All songs are related to the story btw, the game is more ambicious than it seems, this is like the prototype

Last edited:

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Not a bug, I'm fine hhaha

Shadows,
All songs are related to the story btw, the game is more ambicious than it seems, this is like the prototype
Nice game, Keep up with your big project.

Last edited:

MMSynner

Mar 18, 2020
Played it and loved it! It's a small demo but something about the combat, the visuals and music just tied it all together. I definitely see the potential here and can't wait to follow it's development!

Oh and that soundtrack? Saved all of it to my Spotify goddamn I love the vibe this game is going for!

Reactions: BCK Forge

BCK Forge

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Played it and loved it! It's a small demo but something about the combat, the visuals and music just tied it all together. I definitely see the potential here and can't wait to follow it's development!

Oh and that soundtrack? Saved all of it to my Spotify goddamn I love the vibe this game is going for!
Thank you! I really appreciate it <3
In the next update there will be much more to experience and refined gameplay, this was more to find out how the style would be received, and as I can see here and some other places, I'm on the right way

Reactions: MMSynner
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes