Unreal Engine - Nocturna's Pandemonium [v0.07 Public] [BCK Forge]

1. 5.00 star(s)

_Kur_

One of the few early access games ill actually support.

The dev seems to be very informative and direct with what they want to make, the scenes are great and i fully support locking some behind patreon because they have very few supporters currently.

The combat system feels good and fluid though my only gripe is the combos feel very hard to pull off without just button mashing. For example it says an aerial strike is LMB+S yet it doesn't actually work unless your mid combo. Easy fix so it doesn't change my rating.

The Story itself seems simple but with a lot of room to go any direction. Lots of possibilities for any character of any background cause everyone who's in pandemonium has died and been chosen. For all we know Nocturna can also choose people from the past and/or alternate timelines (Just speculation) so it creates room for some funny/ weird shit in the future like a genderbent Stalin or something.

My only other gripe is that it takes a while after falling off the platform to actually hit the death barrier so it gets a little annoying watching yourself fall for 10 seconds.

10/10 will bang the furry again
  2. 4.00 star(s)

KindnessPrevails

Positives:
    - Good graphics
    - Decent story
    - Nice use of AI
    - Good combat system!

Negatives:
    - Need checkpoints so a whole level isnt reset upon death.
    - Once more advanced AI voices comes out, please update to those.

Overall this game has a ton of potential, as long as its weakspots are updated when the technology is avaliable. I get the patron stuff dont worry.

(By the way, im guessing you are using AI for music, make sure you have a commercial license, otherwise if the game gets popular they might sue ya :p)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

MMSynner

This is a very early demo but it accomplishes what it sets out to achieve. It shows the tone of the game, the gameplay style, the soundtrack and the sexual encounters, and while it's all very early, it all ties together really well. If this is V0.01 then I am really excited to see where this goes!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Tacopetey

Not much here to go on but I liked the placeholder AI voices and the sense of humor behind the dev comments. Animation style and quality is decent. Hack n Slash gameplay looks amazing, but I have yet to figure out how to control the moves other than button mashing. Solid Rough Draft / Demo / Proof of Concept. I'll be watching this one.