Unity - NomYou [v0.08] [Kudalyn]

1. 1.00 star(s)

sadooper

Just a big empty map with a whopping 6 characters to "interact" with. Animations are short and crappy. The top-down perspective means you waste time just trying to figure out what is in the direction you're heading, just to find the same thing waiting for you in every direction you could possibly head... nothing.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

europ152

From what I can tell there are only 3 endings (stuck/knot hanging, digested, cum digested) and 2 janky animations (vore and intercourse). Assets may be stolen, ripped, bought or whatever. It's takes time to make your own and it severely lengtens development, but it's content I'm interested in.

Still in development and not a lot of content, but I'm curious how it will improve.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Cumstaih333

This is so hilariously bad that Kudalyn even having this on their patreon should be a crime. Every asset (as far as I could tell) is ripped from somewhere else, so the entire world looks pretty similar to every other asset flip on the market.
    The animations are god awful, and there's hardly any gameplay yet. I get that it's early access or whatever.. but this bun definitely needs a little more time in the oven.