non consent/ blackmail

Jul 24, 2017
is this topic allowed in the nsfw games?
i see lot of people compalins about drunk girl in a game but at the same time request for corruption/blackmail/ hypnois
i mean c´mon is a game, what about the npc been murder in gta v

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
Everything is allowed as long as u don't put in a platform that doesn't allow it.
As for people complaining about things, "welcome to the internet".
not everything... cough cough rule 7 cough cough
but as long as don't have loli/shota content, yes, it is allowed

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
not everything... cough cough rule 7 cough cough
but as long as don't have loli/shota content, yes, it is allowed
I mean if u don't share the game with anyone who's gonna stop u.

Last edited:

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
It depends on what you mean by "nsfw games".

If you mean this forum, the only things not allowed here is shota/loli under certain circumstances (which are not clear to be honest) and hate-speech (not sure if hate-speech is the right word but it feels useful for the situation), extreme racism or some really fucked up things, and not "fucked up things" like rape, necrophilia or guro, I mean fucked up things that goes way beyond what any human being should dare to go.

If you mean sites like Patreon, each of them has their own ruleset. Some of them don't allow adult content at all, some of them don't give a shit about you do, some of the do allow it and care, and some of them don't mind if you break their rules as long as you aren't too obvious.

If you literally mean what allowed in nsfw games, then you can do whatever you want. Maybe a country has specifics laws against adult content but I highly doubt that the police will knock your door for the content you're adding to your game.

Going back to the non consent/blackmail part, those are okay here in the forum and not okay in Patreon and pretty much every similar site except Subscribestar.

Jul 24, 2017
It depends on what you mean by "nsfw games".

If you mean this forum, the only things not allowed here is shota/loli under certain circumstances (which are not clear to be honest) and hate-speech (not sure if hate-speech is the right word but it feels useful for the situation), extreme racism or some really fucked up things, and not "fucked up things" like rape, necrophilia or guro, I mean fucked up things that goes way beyond what any human being should dare to go.

If you mean sites like Patreon, each of them has their own ruleset. Some of them don't allow adult content at all, some of them don't give a shit about you do, some of the do allow it and care, and some of them don't mind if you break their rules as long as you aren't too obvious.

If you literally mean what allowed in nsfw games, then you can do whatever you want. Maybe a country has specifics laws against adult content but I highly doubt that the police will knock your door for the content you're adding to your game.
Thank you , and yes i was talking about people on this forum

Reactions: Adabelitoo