Seeking Non-forced corruption

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
A game where either the MC or one of the more prominent characters gets corupted with no other character having any kind of leverage.

I can start with a few I liked:
ProjectSAGE - Blackmail is not the *reason* for Amy's corruption. And you can stop it pretty quickly anyway.
Coming of Age - May is just gullible.
Glamour - Lisa in Max's story. He's only *suggesting*, not forcing.
Primal Desires (Yes, the link is correct) Technically she does have a choice with no repercussions whatsoever. It's just the script writer who decided to not give the choice to us the players. Anyway, it doesn't feel forced to me.

Also, a separate request. A friend of mine would be grateful for a game where it's the male character who gets corrupted. No sissification though.

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/ruin-me-v0-51-1-phanes.48524/ - corruptee straight-up asks to be sluttified by MC.
https://f95zone.to/threads/accidental-mind-v3-0d-myscra.55146/ - mind-control, but about as sex-positive as it gets for this type of game. Certainly the friend/sidekick/FWB, who is in on it.
Ruin Me - I looked at it several times but I don't think I can bear the game's art. Do you think it's worth it?
Accidental Mind - Yep, better text than bad images. I'll check it out.

As for male MC being corrupted... maybe Seeds of Chaos would fit the bill, I haven't played all that much of it. Also maybe Netoria, I think there's one route where he gets seduced by a female party member.
Whoa, Netoria is pretty new. I'll probably play it myself... if I manage to ignore the NTR stuff going on. Thanks!
In the Seeds of Chaos the male MC gets busy right on the first day. Not exactly what I had in mind.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Some of these have minor leverage sideplots or branches but can be generally played in their entirety free of coercion while still corrupting the MC and getting plenty of lewds.

Good Girl Gone Bad

Our Red String

Lisa

Lust Campus

College Craze (I haven't played the last update)

Casual Desires

Uni (slap Matt on day 1 to avoid his blackmail plot entirely and work at the cafe)

Raven's Quest

The Winds Disciple (minor leverage aspects but very light hearted)

My Tuition Academia (you need money but no real pressure to get it and more of just a general goal)

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
A game where either the MC or one of the more prominent characters gets corupted with no other character having any kind of leverage.

I can start with a few I liked:
ProjectSAGE - Blackmail is not the *reason* for Amy's corruption. And you can stop it pretty quickly anyway.
Coming of Age - May is just gullible.
Glamour - Lisa in Max's story. He's only *suggesting*, not forcing.
Primal Desires (Yes, the link is correct) Technically she does have a choice with no repercussions whatsoever. It's just the script writer who decided to not give the choice to us the players. Anyway, it doesn't feel forced to me.

Also, a separate request. A friend of mine would be grateful for a game where it's the male character who gets corrupted. No sissification though.
If you're ok, with a pure lesbian feelgood exhibitionism-corruption-story, you may try Sunville.
This one is as far as I remember also force-free. I'm actually not 100% sure, as I liked the story, but it wasn't my art-style: My tuition academia.
This one is from the same developer as "Primal desire", but it is abandoned: Arizona Unbridled

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Ruin Me - I looked at it several times but I don't think I can bear the game's art. Do you think it's worth it?
It's a weird game, with sort of a genderqueer (but customizable so it can be played straight) sex-positive Lovecraftian setting. It's pretty well-written for a smut-game and has one of the very few good portrayals of BDSM I've seen in a game. And it's definitely the closest hit I have for "consensual corruption". Couldn't hurt to try it out and see if it hooks you in since it doesn't take long for the corruption to start. Last I checked, I think there was also an option to play it without the character art.

Oh, and Caliross is another decent one that's mostly consensual or mind-control.

Reactions: someguy42 and naurd

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
If you're ok, with a pure lesbian feelgood exhibitionism-corruption-story, you may try Sunville.
This one is as far as I remember also force-free. I'm actually not 100% sure, as I liked the story, but it wasn't my art-style: My tuition academia.
This one is from the same developer as "Primal desire", but it is abandoned: Arizona Unbridled
Thank you! Sunville looks perfect.
Also I remembered a few more myself:
Beauty and the Thug
Hana's Exposure - Hana being allergic to male touch is fine with me.
Dilmur - Noemi loves teasing Luka and then just rolls with it.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hmm...

Ruin me
Teaching Feeling (I think the slave's exposure to sexualization is sort-of corruption, anyway)
Insight of You (specifically Maya -- the main female is definitely forced)
My Fallen Angels
A House in the Rift (Lyriel and Caitlyn)
Tabletop Bornstar
The Roommate (depending on paths taken)

Males being corrupted are both more rare and of limited interest to me, I'm afraid.

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
Some of these have minor leverage sideplots or branches but can be generally played in their entirety free of coercion while still corrupting the MC and getting plenty of lewds.

Good Girl Gone Bad

Our Red String

Lisa

Lust Campus

College Craze (I haven't played the last update)

Casual Desires

Uni (slap Matt on day 1 to avoid his blackmail plot entirely and work at the cafe)

Raven's Quest

The Winds Disciple (minor leverage aspects but very light hearted)

My Tuition Academia (you need money but no real pressure to get it and more of just a general goal)
Awesome. I'm going to start with Uni. :)

Reactions: naurd

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
Sweet Affection - male mc with a bunch of characters that he corrupts using good ole fashioned romance. its a remake of the devs other game called research into corruption (which is good too). in research into corruption the mc corrupts the girls doing stuff like walking in on them while theyre changing, using the bathroom etc. only difference in the new one is that he does similar stuff but they become more willing to it bc they start falling for him. its pretty slow burn and has a lot of content

Reactions: someguy42

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
In Sweet Affection I get the imression that the Sis was always a closet exhibitionist. She's almost always the one who takes the next step. Not the MC. Could have been a great game. Too bad I'm not into either incest or milfs. ;_;

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
In Sweet Affection I get the imression that the Sis was always a closet exhibitionist. She's almost always the one who takes the next step. Not the MC. Could have been a great game. Too bad I'm not into either incest or milfs. ;_;
wtf no milfs : ((

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
i was gonna recommend Project Myriam but unfortunately the mc is a milf ://