Seeking Non-Incest "Daddy" games

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
I'm looking for games where a girl who is not your daughter calls you daddy. Something where it's actually part of the relationship rather than just "you can input whatever you want her to call you" would be great, an actual DDLG relationship of some kind would be amazing. I don't mind at all if the game also has a girl who is your actual daughter but that is pretty easy to find. Here are some games that have at least a little of what I'm looking for:

Elysion - Your daughter's friend Jess. Even though you input what she calls you, you call her baby and it definitely seems like it's supposed to be daddy and the pet name thing is actually part of the relationship. Shame this game was abandoned.

Depraved Awakening - The redhead girl Christina and also you can pick what your ex's daughter calls you.

Sugar Baby Galore - Not a huge part of the game but Brianne does call you daddy (maybe it's just whatever you put in, can't remember for sure).

Friends in Need - Gabby calls you daddy and it's definitely implied she has a bit of that fetish.

I'm sure I've played more but that's what I can remember for now. Thanks for your help.

May 9, 2022
Well I don't know if it works for you but in the Game "Above the Clouds" there is a girl that calls you Daddy. And it is more or less DDLG. I don't like the game, because the main Charakter just uses it to get what he wants, but still.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Also Elysion is not Abandoned yet. The Author is still working on it ;)
Yeah last update was two years ago and dev still working on next update ... :rolleyes:
I heard this so many times in many threads with abandoned games but unfortunately statistics for such games coming back to life after more than 2 years are pretty much nil.
But of course if someone believe in miracles then he can keep his fingers crossed. ;)

Reactions: PeterSBigD