Seeking Non Incest Non Loli Male Protagonist Game Recommendations (No Futa, Sissyification Or Monster Sex)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I have not found any games I want to play for quite some time now. Do you have any game recommendations with a male protagonist? Games like "Being A DIK". The quality of the graphics is not a huge deal. Not horrible graphics but texted based games are OK if they are harem building. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

PS. Incest is ok so long as you have to patch it to make it incest. I don't mind the whole "landlady" "roommate" text at all. No lolis unless I can skip their story. So, if there is one or two lolis but plenty of adults that's ok too.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I have not found any games I want to play for quite some time now. Do you have any game recommendations with a male protagonist? Games like "Being A DIK". The quality of the graphics is not a huge deal. Not horrible graphics but texted based games are OK if they are harem building. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

PS. Incest is ok so long as you have to patch it to make it incest. I don't mind the whole "landlady" "roommate" text at all. No lolis unless I can skip their story. So, if there is one or two lolis but plenty of adults that's ok too.
Having been on this site for so long and making so many posts, how can you not know we have an Identification and Recommendations forum? Go ask there.

Game Recommendations & Identification

Reactions: Shadow Fiend

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I can see the tags just fine. But people who have played the games will know the good ones better. A couple of 3 renders won't tell me if the games are any good. And the reviews are for shit. I have downloaded games with great reviews that are total shit. Did someone put a gun to your head to post here? Or did you miss your quota of useless shits posts? Thanks for that useless bit of information. Probably another incest\loli fan who gets all triggered by people who don't like incest or lolis.
We are definitely on different pages here. I'm saying that F95zone has a specific forum for asking for game recommendations. I was confused that you didn't know that with the amount of experience you have with the site. Your game prerequisites have nothing to do with my post and I have no idea how you came to that conclusion.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
We are definitely on different pages here. I'm saying that F95zone has a specific forum for asking for game recommendations. I was confused that you didn't know that with the amount of experience you have with the site. Your game prerequisites have nothing to do with my post and I have no idea how you came to that conclusion.
I have been there already. I made the post because I had some specific tastes. Most of the recommendations there at your link most of the time keep naming well known games. I guess I should have added to add less well-known games. My bad. I get a lot of people attacking me because I say I don't like incest. It is almost like I am personally offending them. I thought that was your intention. I shouldn't assume. I deleted that post.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I have been there already. I made the post because I had some specific tastes. Most of the recommendations there at your link most of the time keep naming well known games. I guess I should have added to add less well-known games. My bad. I get a lot of people attacking me because I say I don't like incest. It is almost like I am personally offending them. I thought that was your intention. I shouldn't assume. I deleted that post.
No worries. Good luck!

Feb 29, 2020
Q Who I knew I liked you! I too wish it was easier to search games without specific fetishes. Even though in the end we would only have 2 or 3 pages of games. But hey sorting through 3 pages is easier then sorting through 184 pages.

Reactions: Q Who
Sep 22, 2021

Just embrace loli and play teaching feeling :sneaky: