Seeking Non-NTR games about open couples?

Aryavajra

Jul 14, 2022
Hi, all. I made an account here just to ask for game suggestions - if that’s okay.

I’m looking for games where you play as a loving couple who become more sexually adventurous or even corrupted together (or anything at least close to that). What I don’t want are games where the girl just becomes a cock-slut and the guy a useless cuckold who gets thrown by the wayside. I haven’t played too terribly many lewd games, but I tried Seeds of Chaos recently (not fully realizing it was a lewd game lol) and I really really loved that you could have the MC and his wife become corrupted more-or-less together (at least that’s how I played it). If anyone could suggest any others games where you can do that, I would greatly appreciate it. I’m open to games of any genre, although not too fond of purely text games.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I will suggest our game to you. A Life Worth Living. We are only 2 chapters into it, along with a prologue. But each chapter is fairly long. I think it is around an hour and half gameplay, though can't say for sure.

Our story is about a couple who is trying to become more adventurous. Our main path in the game will be swinging, and how they get there, along with other things thrown in as well.

There our many choices, and those choices play a part in how your wife, and other characters, react to situations.

There is cheating, hotwifing, and NTR but each of these is avoidable, depending on your decisions. The swinging part of the story is not.

It may, or may not, be what you are looking for, but from what you stated, I think it might be something you would enjoy.

Good luck and welcome to the forums.

Aryavajra

Jul 14, 2022
I will suggest our game to you. A Life Worth Living. We are only 2 chapters into it, along with a prologue. But each chapter is fairly long. I think it is around an hour and half gameplay, though can't say for sure.

Our story is about a couple who is trying to become more adventurous. Our main path in the game will be swinging, and how they get there, along with other things thrown in as well.

There our many choices, and those choices play a part in how your wife, and other characters, react to situations.

There is cheating, hotwifing, and NTR but each of these is avoidable, depending on your decisions. The swinging part of the story is not.

It may, or may not, be what you are looking for, but from what you stated, I think it might be something you would enjoy.

Good luck and welcome to the forums.
Thank you! I was almost afraid what I was looking for didn’t exist when I saw nobody was replying lol. That definitely sounds about what I was looking for, so I’ll certainly give it a go.

aura95

Jun 8, 2020
Exciting Games is pretty good, I think. And I'm not even into the topic all that much.

There's also The Adventurous Couple. Has lots of content, but quickly becomes more of a collection of scenes than a progressing story exploring the couple's dynamic, I found. Also, what the game counts as cheating (and to a lesser extent cuckolding) or not seems a bit arbitrary in places, which makes it easy to find yourself on a path you didn't intend to explore.
So overall I'd only recommend playing this one with the guide and only if it arouses your particular interest.

Reactions: Aryavajra

Aryavajra

Jul 14, 2022
Exciting Games is pretty good, I think. And I'm not even into the topic all that much.

There's also The Adventurous Couple. Has lots of content, but quickly becomes more of a collection of scenes than a progressing story exploring the couple's dynamic, I found. Also, what the game counts as cheating (and to a lesser extent cuckolding) or not seems a bit arbitrary in places, which makes it easy to find yourself on a path you didn't intend to explore.
So overall I'd only recommend playing this one with the guide and only if it arouses your particular interest.
I have tried Exciting Games, actually. All the pieces were there, and it could’ve been really good, but imho it just felt very ham-fisted in its execution. But I’ll definitely give The Adventurous Couple a try as well, thank you!