Seeking Non-ryona hentai action games?

deadbeatdude

May 24, 2018
A lot of the hentai action games I've played (Eroico, My Forest Home, Night of Revenge, MonMusu Quest etc.) run on the philosophy that, as one Steam reviewer put it, "The better you play, the less sex you get." Recently, I finished Sword of Succubus and GANBARE! Tentacle, both of which want you to go after and fuck the enemies as a useful game mechanic. In SoS, you get health and magic back by fucking enemies, and you can sell monsters' jizz and your character's breast milk for money to buy important items. In Ganbare, successfully groping the bosses deals less damage than a normal attack, but it restores some of your health. Can you guys recommend me more games in this vein? I know "hentai action games where you try to fuck the opponent for game mechanic benefits" is a pretty broad net to cast, but that's kinda what I'm going for. Also, I have already played Tower of Succubus and Tentacle Locker as well. Sorry for the long write up, and thanks.

Reactions: GoldenKouden

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
Succubus Affection, repeatedly screwing the many monster girls is how you get stat increases and ability's. The game in the opening post is a bit out of date though it's up to ver 1.08 now. Probably Forest of blue Skin too, I've still haven't got round to playing the game though.
For what it's worth, Succubus Affection is pretty good. Even low level play could manage to second boss from my own experience