RPGM - Completed - Nona will not be easily Swayed [v1.001] [Like a Girl]

1. 2.00 star(s)

JacarandaSun

If you are able to get a quick gist of what is going on and skip the ludicrous amount of fluff text, then give it a go. The combination of the poor MTL and the overbearing amount of "sex text" is detrimental to this game. The art-style is cute, but they don't do a lot with it as the sex scenes leave a lot to be desired.

Good
    • The art-style is unique enough to differentiate itself from the typically seen art-styles in these kinds of games
    • The art is drawn well
    • FemC has a cute outfit
    • The outfit becomes damaged during combat
    • Sex scenes build upon the previous scene per "route"
    • Combat isn't too grindy or too complex for its purpose
    Bad
    • The MTL is genuinely awful at times
    • Way too much "sex text."
    • Bad sex progression - she leaps too quickly from virgin to outright having sex in certain "routes."
    • Visually, a lot of the scenes are not different enough to be interesting on their own. They rely too much on the text in order to be different from the others, but since dialogue isn't very good (I don't mean the MTL, I mean the dialogue itself), it falls flat.
    • The main story starts as "the air-headed adventures of FemC", but takes a serious tone in the late game. This change of tone is problematic, as it would've been significantly better if the game was silly and didn't take itself so seriously throughout the entire game. It has been a long time since we've had a RPGM game that didn't take itself too seriously.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅ Cute artstyle
    ✅ Okay’ish scenes
    ✅ Fair amount of kinks
    ✅ Gallery room
    ✅ Homey FMC outfit
    CONs
    ❌ MTL text
    ❌ FMC too much of a moron
    Comments
    Played it few months ago, so can’t remember most the details. Anyhow, from what I remember this game offers you cute FMC with cute outfit with fair modest amount of scenes and fairly good lewd scenes. Sadly the girl is quite moronic pushover, she gets way too easily into the „first encounter“ scenes. Although, each scene gets more degenerate as it essentially continues previous scene.
    Even if this game would have proper translation, it would still be rather mediocre. IT ain’t bad or god, it’s short fun enough.
    Total Score: 5/10
    Game status:
    ✅ Finished