[R>Programmer] Unpaid Noob Ren'py Coder needs senpai to help.

Feb 4, 2018
Project:
As Above So Below, a Ren'py game about an island where teenagers are trained to become superheroes and support heroes.

Developer:
Ruby Rose

Looking for:
Ren'py Programmer

Employment Type:
Unpaid

Work commitment:
Long Time

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Job Description:
I need a programmer that can help me with Python coding. I'm new at this and i know nothing about making interactive maps and things like that. I need someone to help me with the most difficult part. I will ask you to code the "click here to go into this location" type of thing, and to explain to me how some things work when i have no idea how to do it.

Additional comments:
I won't be able to pay at the start, since all my money are going into funding the sprite artist and BG artist of the game. But if you do a good work and stick with me long enough, if the game will be good and people will start donating, i will be able to pay you monthly for your help.

PxGames

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
You can search about imagebutton and screen language on Renpy Docs website or lemmasoft forum. It's quite easy to learn and you can totally do it yourself

Feb 4, 2018
You can search about imagebutton and screen language on Renpy Docs website or lemmasoft forum. It's quite easy to learn and you can totally do it yourself
You are probably right, but since i'm scared i would do a mistake that could break my game entirely, i just wish to have someone help me, so i can learn from them

Reactions: PxGames

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
..yeah.. but going through all the functions and variables can be quite though, and having someone to guide you and help you with the mistakes you make is more than useful!.. :‍P

Last edited:
Reactions: PxGames