VN - Others - Completed - Nope Nope Nope Nurses [Final] [Dark One!]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Usernamesareobnoxious

As with the other entries in this series the art is fantastic and is probably the main reason people became familiar with this series. This is probably the weakest entry of the three in terms of content and I felt at times like I was grinding through it to get to completion but it was still enjoyable in most parts. I'm not exactly sure why I feel this is the lesser of the three, but it just feeling lacking. Either way, still a good game with great art
  2. 3.00 star(s)

James Boner

The game is a big "meh" for me.

First I wouldn't call it a game at all. It's a book and that's it. You won't have 1 single choice in the whole "game". You just keep reading as the story go through.

Second it seems like they try to compensate the lack of scenes by making them longer with long dialogue and some lazy change in the picture (the guy come multiple time, so they use a slightly modified version of the same picture every single time). I get bored at some point but couldn't stop either.

Though I'd say the pictures are decent and I couldn't complain about the english (since it's way better than mtl), the storyline lack in realism. Without spoiling, I'd say there's just no way every character would tolerate everything that's happening to them and this thought keep bugging me the entire game.

On the other side, I think the concept is great. Being an helpless guy in a femdom environment in a hospital... The art is good as long as you don't expect too much from just a few pictures...

I'd say play the game if you're curious and have the time.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Katsurooo

- Honestly i enjoyed this one, mostly because the anticipation to see how the story will continue. And this time it goes way deeper.
    Althought it starts very similar as the previous part, soon you realise this one is way more darker and hard to chew.
    - In the first part you heard stories about the senior nurses, well you got them here, "taking care" of you, depicted as true evil and madness. Except the shaming, there's a bit of violence aswell. I like there's introduced alot new characters, aside from the new nurses.
    - No choices to be made during the gameplay, props to that ...
    - The ending is far from "they lived happily ever after", which means we will get 3rd part at some point, can't wait for it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Publius Clodius Pulcher

✓ Loved the first game, so if you liked it too, you'll probably enjoy this one; tho it feels shorter and more rushed. The new nurses have a nice design and different enough personalities, so that's great.
    ✓ Tachibana, Kurokawa and Yamaguchi are a better trio, imo, but they also make an appearance and you have the chance to watch them in a more sub position. I'd like to see more of them.
    ✓ The voices are fine, but not as great as the ones in a ClockUp game or an Empress one, my two gold standards when it comes to eroges (in every aspect).

✗ Scenes could be spicier, for a sabbath of sadistic nurses they are a tame bunch and that's sad, too much potential wasted to please the vanilla normies.
    ✗ It feels short, left me hungering for more and ended abruptly.
    ✗ The pink-haired nurse is mildly annoying, but I guess some dudes like that kind of archetype so I won't whine too much.