VN - Others - Completed - Nope Nope Nurses [Final] [Dark One!]

1. 4.00 star(s)

youmustbejoking

This VN was waaay better than I thought it would be. I must admit I tried it out based on the wacky premise alone. Poor Yamada-kun suffers from a terrible disease where he has to coom every 3 hours or he dies! As luck would have it he manages to break both his hands and now he's forced to stay in a hospital room with his hands bandaged until they heal. Luckily for him the hospital is staffed with sexy nurses who are, if not willing, at least able to help him with his cooming problem...

Did I say lucky? This guy has landed in femdom hell! These bitches are bad to the bone. Will MC-kun survive with his dick intact long enough until his hands are healed and is discharged from the hospital? Read this riveting kinetic novel to find out!

In case you couldn't tell already, this is a fetish novel through and through. The thing is, even if you're like me and you're not particularly into this fetish, the writing present here is easily heads and shoulders above your average eroge. While the plot itself is not all that original, what makes this novel stand out is the quality of the characters present here, and the excellent performance performance that the voice actresses put out here. There's no way that VA for a nukige should be this good. You can tell that all of the women had an absolute blast interpreting their roles.

So without further ado our """""waifus""""" in appearing order are:

1) Tachibana. She could be considered the most "normal" out of all of them. Now in this case normal is a highly debatable term, but she is supposed to set the baseline for what the MC can expect from these hoes. She is also the most realistic, in the sense that she absolutely hates what she has to do, but she grits her teeth through it because this is what she has to do to put food on the table. Her H-scenes are also "mild" compared to some of the other nurses. Again, mild is a relative term, as H-scenes in this eroge can get quite rough, as we'll soon discuss.

2) Kurokawa. In my opinion, the star of the show. She is the best written and best voice acted out of all of them. She is a paranoid freak with clear mental issues. She absolutely hates everyone around her thinking that they are all out to get her. She is cowardly and manipulative, easy to lash out at others but also quickly run away as soon as she feels threatened. I had an image of a hyena in my head the whole time during her chapter. She is simply one of the best written characters that I met in this medium. Her H-scenes are a bit more intense than Tachibana's, but they are also some of my favorites, especially the ones where she uses the MC to get revenge on others. I won't spoil more. Regardless she had the best dynamic with the MC as she tries to "befriend" him and drag him down with her in her self-wrought misery.

3) Yamaguchi. The intensity reaaaaaally starts to ramp up with this psycho! She has clear anti-social tendencies and she enjoys being loud and violent. Her H-scenes are by far the most intense out of all of them. Not for the faint of heart I can tell you this much! What makes her character the most is that she is also duplicitous. She shows another, caring, side to her to patients that she fancies, but to Yamada, whom she despises, she is an absolute and total bitch. It's this juxtaposition of character traits that I think made her the second best written character.

4) Hiramatsu. The novel knows how good pacing works, so after the intensity of the previous chapters, the last chapter introduces the mildest character out of all. Her main trait is that she is uninterested and lazy. She goes so far as to let Yamada do whatever he wants to her as long as she gets to sleep in his bed. Probably the "best" girl all things considered, but when the previous ones were all maniacs this isn't saying much. Her chapter is the shortest and I thought it was a bit rushed compared to the others, however the plot does actually get some progress during her chapter so I guess it's ok.

Best girl ranking? Nah fam, we don't do that here. Here's a worst girl ranking instead:

Yamaguchi>Kurokawa>Tachibana>Hiramatsu

The MC is every bit as pathetic as you can expect, but in this case it actually works really well. Both he and the nurses are put in an awkward position so you get to understand his predicament. All things considered he's a well-written and realistically depicted character, which is so rare to see in this medium. My only major complaint about him is that he is too shota-ish for my liking, but that's Japan for you.

This is a kinetic novel, so there are no choices to be had, but that didn't bother me too much. IMO this worked in the novel's favor, as I found that it accentuated Yamada's hopeless situation. This isn't a horror novel per se, but it does give that feel sometimes due to the de-saturated color palette being used and the ominous soundtrack.

Speaking of which, the audio-visuals are top notch. Apart from the already mentioned terrific VA (especially Kurokawa's!), the soudntrack also helps to accentuate the heavy atmosphere in the hospital's dark halls. Sadly I wasn't able to find the OST online. The graphics are also good. Not outstanding, but still nice to look at. The bitches are all nice and thick and I love how their thicc thighs stick out from under those short skirts. The CG's are sadly censored, not thanks to Shir*vune, but at least they put effort into the censorship so that it doesn't bleed out all over the place like some other incompetent devs do.

I enjoyed my time with Nope Nope Nurses a lot, and I'm definitely going to read the second one, as well as the third one when it eventually comes out. Looks can be deceiving and this novel proved it. I did not expect such quality writing from a "mere" nukige but there you go. I think that many people could enjoy this even if you aren't into the femdom things.

Verdict: 4 well deserved stars. An excellent addition to every coomer's collection. Fans of femdom are not allowed to miss this. I subtracted 1 star because of how messed up some of the scenes were, and because the MC looks kinda shota-ish.

Total read time: just short of 8 hours, at a normal pace and skipping some of the moans.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Spikeyz

When I saw the screenshots previews, I thought I would love this game, the art is amazing, and I love doujinshis/hentai.
    But the big flaw of the game is its abundance of unnecessary dialogues. You could honestly delete 50% of the writing!
    A well-written 1 hour game is better than a poorly-written 3 hour game.

I would say, don't waste your time on this game, and just read the doujinshi or watch the videos hentai related to this game « sakusei byoutou »

+ Femdom game
    + Good art and music
    + Voiced

- Bad writing
    - No choice what so ever, you only click nonstop
    - No animation
    - Censored
    - Some scenes completely unrealistic
  3. 5.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

This game is for true femdom lovers. the game's storyline and animations are excellent. the game also has anime-style hentai, which is fantastic on every website. the hentai follows the pretty exact same storyline. the game is fully voiced by different characters which makes it more immersive. a truly good game. good job developers. keep up the good job. best of luck.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MortaI

Extraordinary game, a real paradise for the 'femdom' fans, also the 'humiliation' tag is forgotten. Despite the fact i'm not a fan of either of this, the game is still fun to play. I came because the remarkable drawning, stood up because the anticipation of how to story will go on ...to when the MC will hold up his nerves? Will he try to escape? Will he find some place/something inside the hospital he shouldn't?

The game Overview very well explain the plot, so it's unnesessary anyone here to do so. I'm just gonna add that the first nurse's (out of 4) gamethrough was actually very arousing, so if you don't find pleasantly there, probably u won't find at all, since from the second nurse the things become a little more tough to chew.

There is no choices to be made during the gameplay and the game itself end in a way, that for sure there is gonna be a sequel ( and it's gonna be nastier, i'm assure). The game is big title from the past year, so of-course it's gonna have manga and hentai adaptations not to mention, which are also very fine, especially the manga.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

dreminh

i really like this game , it have animated hentai, doujinshi, live action adaptation of this and part 2 will come out on 04/2022
    Great art and voice actress as well , the tension of the story is on point , in another word it is exactly what you expected. Maybe the best in term of femdom
    Downside of this is the price tag which 30 $ in JP or 16$ on steam for a short game around 4hr and still pixel censored even which all the good it in, also the MC Yamada clearly a shota both in art and its other adaptation yet the story makes him as if an adult feels kind of weird !
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Sunshaded

A clever and funny game with a lot of crazy femdom situations (the kind that non-femdom fans can usually enjoy too, at least for their creativity or sensuality) and plenty of hate-sex.

Both the art and the writing are stellar in this ~4-hour kinetic novel. It's about a young guy named Yamada whose balls hurt like hell if he doesn't jack off multiple times a day, which has been fine up until now since he could just do so in private... but now that his arms are broken and the ambulance took him to the worst hospital with the worst nurses in modern history, he's out of luck, since it's their job to "help" him.

Yamada encounters one twisted nurse after another through their weekly rotation, forced to do things their way since he can't physically resist and if he doesn't ejaculate somehow he will suffer from unbearably extreme pain, his relationship with each of them ultimately spiraling out of control, in a ridiculous yet hilarious way. From one perspective, Yamada's sexual experiences are the adventure of a lifetime, but from another perspective, if he's not lucky he will end up with PTSD and/or maimed in the near future.

This game is actually based on a bestselling CG set series that trended on Twitter in 2019 for its comedic elements. Thanks to how much it blew up, it ended up being adapted into a variety of mediums, and I'd say this game is the best adaptation yet, as it adds passionate voice acting and high quality art to the story. There's plenty of reverse rape, footjobs, and facesitting.

We can look forward to a sequel coming out in a few months. Though there's no official word yet on whether it'll be localized. Hopefully they will adapt the whole epic story while delves deep into the mysteries of this hospital.

Some choice comedic lines from this masterpiece:
    "Sex? Ha! This is not sex."
    "Heeheehee. What's so damn special about being the wife of a CEO? If she actually had any REAL money, she wouldn't be hospitalized at a place like this, now, would she, Yamada?"
    "If I'm a loser, what does that make you?"
    "Don't apologize just for the sake of apologizing. What kind of apology is that anyway? Is it just some twisted habit of yours? Are you actually sorry about this? Do you seriously understand what you're doing wrong? This whole time you've been apologizing to cover up the fact that you're trying to draw this out, haven't you?"
    "Ahahahah! Good! Good! You actually look like you're hating this! We should submit this for Academy Award consideration."
    She's no ordinary delinquent. She's a delinquent dressed up as a nurse.
    "I know I mentioned this before, but could you please work on your attitude a little? You yawning while playing with your smartphone is kind of a turnoff."
    "C'mon, wake up already! This is pretty much the most emasculating thing ever!"
    "I've never seen anybody act so dumb when drunk before!"
    (if you know Japanese) OI, YAMADA! Sakusei no jikan da! Chinpo dase!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

R D

Day 1: "Hello nurse/doctor/whoever is in charge of this hospital: I must cum or I will die, but my hand is burned so please help jerk me off or something"
    Day ???:"Please don't finger my ass anymore there's nothing left"

A must play if you like it though.