nopy wont load recently

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
title pretty much says it all, takes too long to load so get connection timed out, thought the site was just temperarily slow at first but its been about 2 days and i still cant use the site at all, anyone else having issues?

im using chrome if it makes any difference

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
title pretty much says it all, takes too long to load so get connection timed out, thought the site was just temperarily slow at first but its been about 2 days and i still cant use the site at all, anyone else having issues?

Its loading fine for me. I am not seeing any timeouts

riktor

Nov 26, 2018

chrome often cuts off or downloads extremely slow from nopy for me and won't resume attempts at all. I tend to use wget or aria2 when downloading from there as they work with no problems.

spuget

Aug 8, 2017
I have the same issue but it's with all the browsers. I tried to ping to nopy.to [104.31.13.183] but this gives timeout. As I run tracert the timeout starts after netnod-ix-ge-b-sth-1500.cloudflare.com [194.68.128.246]. I myself can't say no more as my technical knowledge ends here.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
There's always the chance that your ISP is blocking nopy. If you haven't done it already, try changing your DNS servers. is a good alternative to your ISP's own DNS servers (info about how to change DNS is in link)

Last edited:

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
I'm using an up to date Firefox on a Mac, and I can't download anything from NOPY, which used to be the best service for me by far.

NedBrowski

Apr 15, 2018
Sorry for the bump. I noticed Kaspersky was dungoofing some of the stuff regarding NOPY (infinite loading). If you're running Kaspersky that be something worth looking into.

bhob567

Nov 21, 2019
Sorry for the bump. I noticed Kaspersky was dungoofing some of the stuff regarding NOPY (infinite loading). If you're running Kaspersky that be something worth looking into.
Sorry for another bump, but what do you mean Kaspersky has infinite loading? I noticed recently that my NOPY is super slow, and have also relatively recently started using Kaspersky too.

NedBrowski

Apr 15, 2018
As in nopy would just keep on spinning around but not actually load at all or if it did load, it would take forever. I noticed I was getting similar weirdness on other sites.
I believe it was one of the more hidden security issues so flat out disabling the virus scanner with the usual options won't fix it. I was using kaspersky free and frankly didn't care much for it so I simply got rid of it.
I could be wrong but if I recall correctly its one of those virus scanners that only disables certain bits when you tell it to disable rather than actually disable all of it.

Hope this helps.

ExhibLover

Mar 3, 2019

Same problem here. Seems that the UI for NOPY has changed, now it keeps hanging in the same screen without anything happening but a circle of dots turning forever. Very disappointing.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Same problem here. Seems that the UI for NOPY has changed, now it keeps hanging in the same screen without anything happening but a circle of dots turning forever. Very disappointing.
Try again now
From nopy's Discord:
There was an intermittent issue on the frontend webserver for the past hour or so, that may have caused download pages to not load properly, issue has now been fixed.

Babadu

Oct 4, 2018
I have this problem with nopy where the download starts over and over again after it finishes

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
Nopy seems to be having some problems for days.Doesnt work from any browser that i have installed

May 31, 2020
Is Nopy working fine for anyone here? Cause since a few hours ago when I try to access it; it says: We're currently having technical problems, please check back soon or it says error 500 (server error).