VN - Ren'Py - Nora Boo's Story [v0.0.4] [Moonest]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

I found this game terrible.
    The mechanics are nonsense.
    You pass through a permutation of so called choices that my lead to some kind of outcome or literally to game over.

And then you try again, try to change slightly the permutation of "choices" to see some kind of outcome..

Well this is a really perverted game design.

I can say the art is fairly ok, average, I cannot comment on sex scenes because my "choices" never brought me to some kind of meaningful outcome.

Clearly not a client centric design.

I cannot give a better vote for now.
    This idea that must be choices in every game, is really ruining the game landscape in my opinion
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Jeppex

Nice looking characters and I like the options where it's going. Needs more updates to explore what Nora will do. Keep going with this because there ain't any games like this... or very few that are even similare.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

embed

The girl looks hot. The game doesn't have different paths, so your choices don't really matter. They just change a few lines after you make them.

Also, the story isn't very interesting. Doesn't feel real at all. The girl is a slut from the beginning, no corruption. There are some parts about femdom, but they're not described very well. I hope the developer makes it more interesting later on.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

ImaginaryMe

v0.0.2

Very early in the dev cycle and almost no content yet. Nora looks good. Writing is okay, though it reads like an untrained AI wrote it.

I will probably wait awhile and give it another try once there's more than 10 minutes of content.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

naughtykenny

Nice little game, I like the style and the little blond girl vs BBC type of content. Couldn't really make a detailled review since the game has really not a lot of content but hey, v0.0.1 is not supposed to be filled with content. Keep it up!