EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
After being abroad for 12 years Iosif returns to his home. Having spent most of his life going from place to place Iosif is excited by the prospect of being able to set down some roots. Iosif goes to a local university to complete his education. There he meets an old friend, named Lesya, who is eager to reconnect their friendship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-13
Release Date: 2018-04-27
Developer: Kory Toombs
Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
God that transition, like black cum covering the screen...

Also why are we clearly in some Eastern European country given all the names, but the decor is still Japanese? For fucks sake.

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
That's definitely a Japanese night market, not Chinese. Iosif needs to get exiled again and learn more about the world.
Definitely. That's a typical japanese summer festival location, where the stalls sell food and other treats like takoyaki, like the one on the left has written on it in hiragana (japanese).

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, this is tagged Multiple Ending, but I swear I'm like 5 days in (story time) and there hasn't been a choice to make yet, so is this the most linear multiple ending game ever or someone lied on the tag.

Reactions: Volontieur

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
One choice, with no ability to save before it happened. So in order to see the other ending you have to SKIP through the entire story again.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Alright. So finished, here's the issue:

Wow, what did I just make myself sit through? The Character model artwork is amazingly done. The actual sex scenes at the end look like a paint by numbers drawing. The story, which is drivel, hinges all on this one date at a dance and you choosing your prospects. Lets look at them:

Spoilers ahead so...

All in all, this one looked like it was going to be fun, the girls looked cute, the sex scenes are fucking disappointing, the endings are a complete let down and it's not worth your time to sit through this honestly.

I will give bonus points to anyone who actually bothered to read the Professor's lectures.