[S>Artist 3D] not actual

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
To anyone considering this, *PLEASE* do not sign any contract that states a certain sales goal has to be met before you get paid.

PERIOD.

Last edited:

CyberLoli

Jan 29, 2018
To anyone considering this, *PLEASE* do not sign any contract that states a certain sales goal has to be met before you get paid.

PERIOD.
I'm not found: payment_on_the_contract variant, so I chose - Paid.

Need add Period Paid instead of Paid?
The contract obliges to create content in spare time, but it also obliges me to pay after the game sales, without signing a contract no one will not work (because it's NDA, etc.).

Last edited:

PirateWorks

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Wow, so you need someone to work professionally on an unknown project till its completion. But gets paid only after the game manages to sell 5000 copies (and if it does).

This is a level above the "work for me, will pay you in future from patreon support".

If you do find someone gullible enough, please share their contact info with me too. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: James009

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I'm not found: payment_on_the_contract variant, so I chose - Paid.

Need add Period Paid instead of Paid?
The contract obliges to create content in spare time, but it also obliges me to pay after the game sales, without signing a contract no one will not work (because it's NDA, etc.).
The problem here is that you're asking someone to do a MASSIVE amount of artwork for the POSSIBILITY of being paid. You've essentially said you want them to sign a contract that forfeits their right to be paid if your game doesn't sell well. That's scummy as fuck.

The fact that you've said that it's "just in their spare time" doesn't negate the fact that the amount of art you want done is significant.

CyberLoli

Jan 29, 2018
I don't force anyone to participate. If the conditions are not satisfied you, you can ignore this.
Instead of whining, it would be nice for both of you to write two things at the beginning:
1) How exactly should I change my message so that the prefix matches the content.
2) Are you a 3D modeller or you come here simply to be rude and blame me.
I am not opposed to revising certain conditions, but:
1. This is a contract with NDA. And since I personally don't have the opportunity to open Patreon, I can only use Steam, however, if someone is ready to become a resident, we can discuss the details about patreon.
2. We can discuss the method of payment (for example, instead of paying after 5,000 it may be a percentage of sales or income).
I'm game designer, level designer, screenwriter, UI artist and sketch artist. Code part is ready at 99%, so need only 3D + audio (ost+voice+sounds).

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Progressive (partial) payments at milestones (production, income, etc.) would be pretty reasonable and show good faith on the part of the contracting party.

Just offering another perspective towards establishing a good-faith compromise that should satisfy all parties.

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
So you came to an adult game forum to find a professional 3D modeler for an unknown project with no promise of pay for an unnamed project with no details. Then you also ask they sign an NDA with no proof of concept, design, or previous work examples.

You also mention 5000 copies on steam, but overlooked the fact that steam strictly prohibits and explicit content that exploits children (Loli). So you want me to sign a contract to put myself in a position to never get paid for hundreds of hours of work.

You should probably get your ducks in line by doing more market research, stop hoarding your IP, and being more open to the idea of alternative payment options. You need to pay up. If your game is this spectacular, then how come you don't have investors, loans, or producers to front the cost?

seraphonics

Aug 12, 2019
I am open both for dialogue and for suggestions of other options.
You need to think about it this way:

I'm hypothetically a 3D artist. Would you like to code/write for me and sign a contract saying you won't get any payment until after we make a whole game? I don't sign into your company. You sign into mine and my project. And, since you already have 99% of the code, would you like to just give me the code right now? I'll make the 3D models and make a game out of it. You'll get profits once we start selling on Steam.

CyberLoli

Jan 29, 2018
Kinderalpha
0) Sign an NDA be only after some time: 1-3 weeks for test modeller skills on game related technical tasks.
1)
ninini said:
[this is not hentai/erotic game]
- sort of Blade and Soul maximum;
2)
ninini said:
13 loli (robots, >200 y.o.)
- humanoid robots =\= people;
3) it doesn't have to be just Steam (just Steam offers free online servers).
4) investor it's -30% from of the sum of all sales:
100% - 30% (Steam tax) - 30% (investor) - 5% (UE tax) - [5-30% (negotiable)]% (game code with animations) = 5-35%.
In addition, the investor dictates the conditions: how game should look and what kind of game it must be and how he sees it project.

seraphonics
Code part is completely closed. It is provided by a game company and can only be modified by they programmers for an additional fee.
Now there are several dozen people who are conducting several projects on the terms that I wrote earlier (5000 copies and payment after the start of sales).
I will provide information about the company and projects, but only to those who fit the skills (I'm not going to run around the network and scream its name on every corner).

Last edited:

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
Still haven't addressed how you expect to release on steam with loli content when they strictly prohibit loli or anything that's suggestive of underage content. (school settings, young looking models, or even 'young' nouns all fall into this category).

Not trying to spam your thread with ignorance. Just trying to bring this to your attention, and to the attention of any prospective takers for this job.

CyberLoli

Jan 29, 2018
If Steam does not fit, then I have to look for alternatives, with a direction to Asia (Blade & Soul has furry loli).
I understand what you mean.
Masculine monsters in modern games which are now shown under the guise of girls and sell their ugly 3D models on digital platforms (TR, MK11) and forced me to come to the forum here.

Last edited:

CyberLoli

Jan 29, 2018
The problem of loli on Steam is resolved.
On Steam, a game without a loli will be released, but the game can be patched and replace certain characters with a loli.