[R> Other] Unpaid (Not for a game) I need someone with Google Sheets experience for the Koikatu Games list

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Project:
This isn't for a game. I've doing the Koikatu Based Games list for over 3 years nows with the idea of promoting/advertising those games but the list is getting really big and inefficient to do its job so I decided to move things to this so people can sort/order the games to find something they may be interested.

Developer:
Me.

Looking for:
Someone who knows how to do stuff in Google Sheets.

Employment Type:
Unpaid.

Work commitment:
One time thing.

Preferred method of contact:
PM? Mail? I don't know.

Job Description:
I don't know the exact name of what I'm looking for, but I need someone capable of adding/coding those tiny boxes that shows a list of items/conditions when you click them and then the entire game list rearrange itself showing only the games with that item/conditions or still shows all the games but the games with that item/conditions shows on top. It's the same concept as the Latest Update page here but this doesn't need to be as fancy as the one here.

Additional comments:
I know I could learn how to do this myself, but to be honest I'm just lazy and I'm not particularly interested in learning google sheets things, so I thought I could just ask help here.

EDIT: Extra points, but not required, if you know how to do math stuff and stats. I'd like to do a Stats sheets showing some numbers and things I think they can be cool.

Last edited:

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
^ Up

The guy above me didn't answer my mail, so I'm still looking for someone.