guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
It is the bookshelf, right in the middle of the room. To unlock it you have to mess around with your skills, then leave your apartment, then the mysterious guy in the hat shows up and unlocks it for you. I don't know which skill unlocks the scene yet, I think it might be Pose or raising your charm level to a certain level. To unlock skills you need lust hearts, then you go to your stats screen and click on the skill name.
Yes you have to do some grinding by seducing all over town until your charm is increased this will unlock the first grim which you find in your bookshelf when clicking on it. You will need to masturbate once to get the needed juices if you havent already and purchase milk to craft.

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
I have the same problem, i read that there should be an shelf in the room?? Well i dont see or have it:
- the quest says i need to meed Cassandra and that i need the charm.... could someone point me to the shelf?

View attachment 658248
Yes you have to do some grinding by seducing all over town until your charm is increased this will unlock the first grim which you find in your bookshelf when clicking on it. You will need to masturbate once to get the needed juices if you havent already and purchase milk to craft.

Khey

Jan 29, 2018
I wonder if it's a bug that makes some days repeat and it won't spawn npc or continue the story or the fact that i can't exit some scene even if there is the arrow to exit them it won't exit.Can we please have an emergency escape button or something like that?

Simstim

Oct 19, 2019
I wonder if it's a bug that makes some days repeat and it won't spawn npc or continue the story or the fact that i can't exit some scene even if there is the arrow to exit them it won't exit.Can we please have an emergency escape button or something like that?
I've played through the first part of the game four times. I got the day repeat bug twice, the NPCs not spawning quests once, and the minigame broke on me the last time. I'll probably give this game one more chance because it is unique but the bugs are game breaking.

LupusSavira

Mar 14, 2018
Not quite sure what happened but the game decided that it didn't want to work while I was in the middle of playing it (game not responding).

I've tried both reinstalling and restarting the computer, but the game just refuses to work. It is just stuck at the loading screen. If it means anything, the "not my body! console window host" doesn't show as not responding in the task manager, only the Godot Engine Editor.

It's a shame because I was just getting into the game

Edit: Deleted the saved games fixed it. I'm not sure how.

Last edited:

AntWhit

Apr 9, 2020
This is the best and the worst game on the website at the same time. Writing and story are great, but the Engrish is getting out of hand sometimes. Art and sex scenes are amazing, but the UI is killing half the fun. And then the bugs on top of that make the game literally unplayable quite often.
I hope the devs get feedback from this website. They really need to stop adding new quests, scenes and clothes and instead make what content is already in the game playable and enjoyable.

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
This is the best and the worst game on the website at the same time. Writing and story are great, but the Engrish is getting out of hand sometimes. Art and sex scenes are amazing, but the UI is killing half the fun. And then the bugs on top of that make the game literally unplayable quite often.
I hope the devs get feedback from this website. They really need to stop adding new quests, scenes and clothes and instead make what content is already in the game playable and enjoyable.
I agree with you on fixing what is there right now. Yet I also respect what he has completed so far and you can clear see with cheat unlocks that he has plotted out where and what he plans to do in future content. That is why I am being patient with this game and excited for upcoming updates. I think this dev has earned money donations for his work and I plan on donating for sure when I can.

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
stuck at trying to find Greg after he tells you to meet him at a bar :|
I am stuck at the same issue as the bar only showed up on the map until I killed that guy in the garage. After the scene with Greg I never saw the bar again as a selectable option to go to. Not sure if it is tied to other progressions in order to re-unlock or not.

May 27, 2018
View attachment 667585
i am stuck here where the hell is Gerg, he is't in the Bar.
There are two places named "bar", one in downtown, one in neighbourhood. He is in neighbourhood one.

I managed to fix this issue for myself by replaying from earlier save (bar didn't disappear this time, i avoided entire downtown section and basically just tunnelled main quest until I got to part where we needed to meet at bar).

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
There are two places named "bar", one in downtown, one in neighbourhood. He is in neighbourhood one.

I managed to fix this issue for myself by replaying from earlier save (bar didn't disappear this time, i avoided entire downtown section and basically just tunnelled main quest until I got to part where we needed to meet at bar).
How did you avoid downtown? It is needed to progress the main quest cause you have to kill the one guy in the garage there.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
It's a shame. The game is so interesting and nice, but completely unplayable. Constant freezes without the option to exit sense and poor right-click design just kills it. I tried a few time to play it, but the game just won't let me with the constant bugs.
constant freeze? i had freeze every now and then, but never "constant".
maybe its time for you to upgrade your pc.

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
View attachment 667585
i am stuck here where the hell is Gerg, he is't in the Bar.
I figured out how to correct the bar disappearing issue. Make sure that you have a earlier save with you in the bar. Any further progress should be saved on a separate save. The bar seems to disappear after logging from the game. Load up your bar save and then while in game load up your real save. You should find that the bar is now back for you to progress. Attached pictures show when I first load up the game and load my real save with the bar missing. Second picture shows after I do the load from previous save and then load back to my real save with bar back on map.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Newest update from this dev:

"Road to Build 25 - Build 24.5

• 1-Updating training in the park and the gym scenes with the new navigation system and upgrading all these scenes.
  • 2-A way to unlock the bar (quest included)
  • 3-Continuing the scene with the university student in the House Maid job.
  • 4-More activities in the bar
  • 5-Toward the fight system - The Eye of the Damned quest
  • 5.1-Fixed multiple bugs
  • 6-More scenes in the gallery
  • 7-Tweaks in the fight system
  • 8-New scene from a new poll
The new quest is named "The Eye to see the horror", triggers after the end of the quest "The Blade of the Torment"... it has two scenes and Aisha needs to gather some items while doing it. It has a huge reveal in the story that will change Aisha's point of view of everything. Added new entries for characters in Aisha's diary and new characters, and new items, all of this as a result of the quest.
Besides I fixed some bugs, for starters, the bar was locked after loading a game, even if you load a game where you unlocked it. This happened with a few things more, like the downtown map. One of the scenes of the Book Seller's job with the old man was bugged, the first one, that was given to Aisha a lot of items after it, when it had to be giving just two items. Then some minor errors in dialogs and stuff of performance.

Edit: I recommend a fresh start, I was tweaking a lot of stuff in this update."

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
This is such a good game on paper, the art style is great, story is good, but self-made C++ engine and the lack of quest tracking turning this into an obscure clicker is just meh.

Reactions: GitinGud
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes