VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Not Quite Dead [v0.2] [JumboCumbo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Well I liked the game . Yeah a comical story. Renders are good but sometimes facial expressions are weird. Would be nice with more sound effects but not gonna complain about it. Seems like this is a passion project for the dev. So doubt it whether he will complete it or not. Also seems like dev don't have a page where people can support the game finacially. But the game is worth playing. Models are good. Well I'm a big fan of super hero games. This one is not a fuck feast big plus for me. Well keep up the good work dev
  2. 4.00 star(s)

deku12

This is a good superhero story, it has a nice build up going on. It might not have a lot of choices now, but I know that it will get better with future updates. The flashbacks and the exposition of the events that took place before the start of the story are great, also the renders. Really looking forward for what will happen with the characters in the future.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Dread Quickill

I enjoyed playing this game. I would definitely recommed playing it at least once. I liked the story so far, for an initial demo project game brings clarity to players. Game is a simple visual novel with options, without any crazy minigame or quiz to qualify. Enjoyable game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

PuggyArtist

I'm impressed, an awesome intro to the game and I'm excited to see where the story goes, hopefully, the MC in the past didn't do something stupid and has a good reason to hide from his friends for 2 years. Hopefully, he can get back together with Avery shame that she had to believe he was dead for 2 years. Renders are good and story is really fun and interesting cant wait for more.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

JoJoTheJo

This is a great start. The premise of the story isn't the most unique in terms of tropes (some anomaly giving a bunch of youths super powers, they turn into some sort of government agents) but it's definitely different from most other VN's. Also the story seems to be more than just the tropes and cliches, and the writing is very good. The renders are above average and the character designs all look good.

My only criticism would be that there are 5 main girls introduced and they're a little hard to tell apart. Two are easy because they are introduced individually and have a different appearance (one is redhead who the MC meets earlier and one has dark hair and is introduced as his girlfriend), but the other three are all introduced in the same scene, all have fair skin and blonde hair, all speak at the same time, so it gets pretty hard to tell which is which. But I'm nitpicking, this really was a great start. Hope to see more relatively soon.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

zackjack177

Is it a DC comic movie? No
    Is it a Marvel comic movie? No
    Is it a 3rd party comic movie that only comic nerds know? I dont fucking know im not a comic nerd.
    Is Disney gunna buy it out to make movies? Probably at some point.
    Would I beat my meat to it? Yes so 5/5