Not really f95 related but need help with a online save editor website I found here.

Apr 1, 2018
Ok. So I was eagerly looking around in F95 forums for a save editor online or .exe and saw someone post one called ( )
and to test it I tried using the one for a RPGMV items editor ( ) but I can't figure out how to use it.

I rechecked all my steps and did them multiple times:

Uploaded my Armors.json > press confirm and it gave me my max value ID of 10 (Picture 1)

Than uploaded my .rpgsave file > selected armors > entered 10 for ID > and left quantity as is "same as id number" (Picture 2)

And after pressing Edit > I got a error message (Picture 3)

Hopefully I didn't lose anyone to confusion because I'm confused myself here if anyone can gimme a solution to this error I would really appreciate it. Thanks : )

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Might be better just to use this link instead.

Just drag and drop a save file onto the page and then edit what you can. NOTE: Most RPGM games have a limit on items and money which is 99 for items and I think 99999999 or 999999999 for money. I think there is also a limit on stat and XP as well. Some RPGM games the items and stuff will be only shown as numbers so it can make it harder to edit unless you get x amount of a item to make it easier to find the right one to edit.

Pay attention to the boxes after editing something if the box gets a red outline it means the number is too high and if you save without fixing it then save will become bad or broken and you won't be able to load the save again to fix it.

There is also a Rpgmakersaveedit found in the tools & tutorials section that you can use to edit save files as well and is pretty easy to use and has names for items.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MyGirlsNowYoink