[R>Writer] Paid [Not relevant] Looking for a scriptwriter for an NTR game.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Project:
Project NTR (temporary title). The essence of the game is NTR, and only NTR, no "pure love ending". NTR only.

Developer:
- Shadow Portal

Looking for:
Scriptwriter

Employment Type:
Paid

Work commitment:
We are looking for a writer to write a script to launch the demo, once the demo is launched we can consider options to continue working. But now we are only interested in the demo version (about 15 scenes).

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: shadowportal

Job Description:
We need a person to write the final script based on my draft. The draft has the base of a scenario, meaning descriptions of what events happen and when they do, we just need to convert it into the final dialogues and expand it in some places. I always encourage writer's to take initiative, but only when it enhances the script, not breaks its structure. Bewcause some things can't change without breaking the narrative later. But I think this is all negotiable.

Additional comments:
If you speak Russian/Ukrainian it's even better!

Last edited:

Arkade

May 23, 2017
I wish- have played and read more NTR genre than probably anyone on this site- (know it's not really something to brag about)- but I enjoy my freedom of no commitment too much. Either way- hope you find some talent. Big bonus points if your project is mystery POV oriented at least for a while from the perspective.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Shadow Portal

Ashandug

Nov 7, 2023
Project:
Project NTR (temporary title). The essence of the game is NTR, and only NTR, no "pure love ending". NTR only.

Developer:
- Shadow Portal

Looking for:
Scriptwriter

Employment Type:
Paid

Work commitment:
We are looking for a writer to write a script to launch the demo, once the demo is launched we can consider options to continue working. But now we are only interested in the demo version (about 15 scenes).

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: shadowportal

Job Description:
We need a person to write the final script based on my draft. The draft has the base of a scenario, meaning descriptions of what events happen and when they do, we just need to convert it into the final dialogues and expand it in some places. I always encourage writer's to take initiative, but only when it enhances the script, not breaks its structure. Bewcause some things can't change without breaking the narrative later. But I think this is all negotiable.

Additional comments:

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Job Description:

Additional comments:
The writer is an amateur, but according to my stories, several fan games have been made. I would like to look at the quality of your drawing, is it possible to do this before offering your participation? I am fluent in Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian and with an English translator.

Reactions: Shadow Portal

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
The writer is an amateur, but according to my stories, several fan games have been made. I would like to look at the quality of your drawing, is it possible to do this before offering your participation? I am fluent in Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian and with an English translator.
Привет, напиши мне в дискорде, я тебе покажу визуал.

Ashandug

Nov 7, 2023
i just send my request to you in discord ashu6508, i know its late to reply your comment but i do want work with you and i can provide amazing stories and scripts for your game (ntr included). please reply if your intersted so i can prepare a demo.