Identify not sure if right place but cant seem to find where to post(looking for a game)

mongomann

Feb 11, 2018
im looking for a game where the mx lives with mom and sister, was a pretty new game i believe, and the options on the game was to study with your sister and work for your moms friend at the mall, you had to take the bus or walk to the mall etcetc, hope this is enough info, im just wodering what the name of the game are to see if it has updated since i played it.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Maybe someone can help me too. There was a game where a girl ( i dont remember was she the mc or the mc's girl) went to her parents house because of some news, and there was her dad with whom she had forced sexual relationship in her childhood, and he is trying to continue them. It wasn't the main plot but an event.

rory68

Jul 5, 2017
Maybe someone can help me too. There was a game where a girl ( i dont remember was she the mc or the mc's girl) went to her parents house because of some news, and there was her dad with whom she had forced sexual relationship in her childhood, and he is trying to continue them. It wasn't the main plot but an event.
Try" Katie's corruption".

mongomann

Feb 11, 2018
also another one, they one game wher eyou wake up at a hospital not knowing your name get back home sister is at the toilet so you can peek and there is a fairy that helps you with some kind of power

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
also another one, they one game wher eyou wake up at a hospital not knowing your name get back home sister is at the toilet so you can peek and there is a fairy that helps you with some kind of power