Not sure if this is where I'm supposed to post this or not, but help me find a game?

TheGR8STNoob

May 21, 2018
I can't remember the name of the game or who it's by, or what engine it uses. What I can remember are the details of the game and I'm hoping someone can help me remember what the games name is.

1) it's an incest based game. Son/stepson comes back into the picture to a family of 3 women: 1 mom and 2 sisters. one of the sisters is a geek, wheres this yellow-ish sweater, and revolves around her computer. The other sister is more tomboy-ish. One of the first major parts with her is a gym scene where if you end up winning you give her spankings if memory serves.

2) the game is composed of several different chapters, Each chapter giving several options that give a predetermined amount of an affection, and lust rating system.

3) one of the chapters is only about a party that the MC goes to as a "boyfriend" to the tomboy sister, where he helps her embarrass the sisters ex, and the ex's new gf.

I remember more, but I'm hoping that this will be enough for others who know what game I'm talking about. Thank you to anyone who is willing to help.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Fatherhere901

Dec 24, 2020
"Where the Heart is"
I have been playing the game from on-line hosts. Does the game freeze up during the same chapters in the downloaded version as it does as much as it does in the on-line version?