Not sure where to put this but...

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
not to sure where to put this but i had a question did anyone else us Fap-Nation to download games and follow updates i was just wondering if its still working for anyone else are did they get shutdown if this is not following rules im sorry and you can take it down im just curious

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
not to sure where to put this but i had a question did anyone else us Fap-Nation to download games and follow updates i was just wondering if its still working for anyone else are did they get shutdown if this is not following rules im sorry and you can take it down im just curious
That site literally just parses the F95Zone " " page, and masks all the links with ads. There are a few other sites out there that do the same.

It's probably not down for good, but I hope it is.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well their patreon was just put under review too(for fraud who knows.)

But yeah just one of the many who straight steal stuff from here.

(just head on over SVS or any other forum and see how they were too stupid to remove the joke comments and stuff I add to my uploads)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
ok thanks guys was just wondering i only used it because it was very easy to follow new updates
You can do that here pretty easily too. Just go down to the games forum and click the latest updates link below it. You can find whatever you need there. I check it a few times a day if I'm bored.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
That site literally just parses the F95Zone " " page, and masks all the links with ads. There are a few other sites out there that do the same.

It's probably not down for good, but I hope it is.
If you knew that, why didnt you just block them out? That must have caused a lot of unnecessary traffic right?
Although hmmm, you probably dont know what IP they use, and even if, dynamic IPs ruin that completely.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
If you knew that, why didnt you just block them out? That must have caused a lot of unnecessary traffic right?
Although hmmm, you probably dont know what IP they use, and even if, dynamic IPs ruin that completely.
I've done that a couple of times with different crawling sites, and accidentally defaced one site by changing all the topic titles to F95zone for their IPs...

It's really not worth the effort though, I have limited time for F95zone related work and I can't be bothered to chase down crawlers. The extra traffic is marginal, due to the amount of legitimate traffic we receive.