Not sure where to put this... it looks promising though

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
If you know the creator, tell him to remove the nude content from public posts, if Patreon sees them, he will get his page suspended. Also, is that a 3D project? Or Daz Renders?
I don't know him. I just stumbled upon it on a subreddit I frequent. I could shoot him a message though and hope for the best.
From what I've seen, it's going to be a 3D project... Virtual girlfriend/slave situation based around real world actions. It looks like it has a lot of promise to it if it's continued.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
I don't know him. I just stumbled upon it on a subreddit I frequent. I could shoot him a message though and hope for the best.
From what I've seen, it's going to be a 3D project... Virtual girlfriend/slave situation based around real world actions. It looks like it has a lot of promise to it if it's continued.
do let him know !

also, tell him to come to f95 !

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Most content shown here is with a white background since it greatly speeds up dev time and update posting.
I'm 99% sure that means he just renders images through DAZ. If he doesn't have the rig for rendered still background, I highly doubt that he a PC that can render real time 3D stuff. Also, licenses for actual 3D usage of models and clothing is way more expensive, even if it's just DAZ Originals stuff. Some authors offer a full license for all their products for a few hundred bucks, some take even more and for some stuff, you can't even purchase the respective license.

From what I know, G8 stuff is even more expensive which is why the few rare examples I know of where a dev uses lots of DAZ stuff in "real time 3D" (e. g. House Party, which is also on Steam in a censored version), it's mostly DAZ Original stuff like Victoria 7 default models and very basic clothing like the heavily used flip flops instead of the more pricey stuff.

So my first expression: Lots of ambition, which is always good. But I'm doubtful that the project will really be this intricate but who knows, maybe the dev surprises us. The first release will show if it's hot air or a real experience.

What I don't like is the fact that there's more tiers than actual renders. 15$ minimum pledge to even get the game? And I don't even know when a first release will come out. The stuff above 50$ is rather humorous... :D

To me, right now, it's a dude who bought his first few DAZ assets, rendered a few pics without backgrounds and just told us about his dream. Time will tell if he'll succeed but as soon as there's a release, I hope he'll post here so we can check it out.

Reactions: JamieSadistic