[S>Artist 2D] Paid Not too shabby freelance NSFW illustrator

Rigaeru

Feb 16, 2020
Rosa_oni2.png

NOT AVAILABLE FOR 3 MONTHS

Skills:

-Character design
-I prefer simple styles such as Pokémon for NSFW related stuff since it takes a lot less time.
-Can do pixel art
-Prefer animes and cartoons.
- I'm actually better at realistic stuff but I never post that.
Can't do animations other than pixel art until I get a new PC.
* 9/10 would recommend myself for any Pokemon (or similar art style) project *
Preferred method of contact:

-Discord: Oni#9456
-https://twitter.com/Oni_saaan
-https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/32436599

Employment Type & Rates:
-Commissions mostly.
-Dropping prices this month (Quite a lot). Also might charge less depending on the project lenght.
- +$10 If it is for a professional project ( Since I can't post those on my accounts)

- Commissions july uncensored.png

Availability:
- Not available for 3 months.

Work Samples:
Check my Twitter and Pixiv accounts
-
-

Additional comments:
- Only accepting Paypal ATM.
- Prices may vary depending on the artstyle and complexity.
- Won't do scat, vore, gore stuff.
-Not a native english speaker.

Last edited:

outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I like the artwork a lot. Would you be able or willing to do a long term project? I've been searching for an artist to provide an alternate set of artwork for my game, but there is a lot of art in it, and while I have 3D renders for everything so there are tons of references, and I don't want backgrounds, I imagine it'd eat up a lot of your time.

I would need:
- Portraits (busts) with various expressions for six or so characters.
- A status image for the main character, with assets for clothes (one set only) and a few different levels of filth to layer over it.
- A lot of CGs. Like a minimum of 30. These will not have backgrounds, but will feature two characters in most.
- Maybe a handful of promotional images, like a banner, cover art for itch.io, that sort of thing.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I can pay at at least the rates listed for all this work, and I'm willing to pay a premium because of the volume of work.

Rigaeru

Feb 16, 2020
I like the artwork a lot. Would you be able or willing to do a long term project? I've been searching for an artist to provide an alternate set of artwork for my game, but there is a lot of art in it, and while I have 3D renders for everything so there are tons of references, and I don't want backgrounds, I imagine it'd eat up a lot of your time.

I would need:
- Portraits (busts) with various expressions for six or so characters.
- A status image for the main character, with assets for clothes (one set only) and a few different levels of filth to layer over it.
- A lot of CGs. Like a minimum of 30. These will not have backgrounds, but will feature two characters in most.
- Maybe a handful of promotional images, like a banner, cover art for itch.io, that sort of thing.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I can pay at at least the rates listed for all this work, and I'm willing to pay a premium because of the volume of work.
Thanks!. Yeah, sure. I'm not charging much tbh so if you can pay that and leave me a bit of time for my own content, it would be fine. Obviously I'd be giving discounts if it is a big project. I'm pretty much doing this to cover expenses and hopefully buy a better PC. For more details, like project lenght ,deadlines,price, etc. you can message me on Discord (Oni#9456) or just PM me

I am also wondering what your availability is for projects.
I'm out of commissions ATM so pretty free I would say, also if I start working on 1 or 2 projects I would stop accepting commissions for a while. Add me on Discord (Oni#9456) or PM me to talk in more detail.