-Simple or complex stuff
-Pixel art.
-Graphic design.

Preferred method of contact:

-Discord: Oni#9456
-https://twitter.com/Oni_saaan
-https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/32436599

Employment Type & Rates:
-Project based, long term, short term, milestones etc. just ask.
- I give discounts depending on the quantity
- Prices vary depending on the complexity

Commercial Commission sheet.png

Availability:
- Busy until June

Work Samples:
-
-
Some of the art I did for Succubus Stories:

Additional comments:
- Only accepting Paypal ATM.
- Won't do scat, vore, gore stuff.

Last edited:

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
I just had Oni_saaan do some Patreon tier art and they are amazing. They handled my requests will the utmost care and were professional and friendly while doing so. Highly recommend!

outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Oni_saaan made a massive amount of art for Succubus Stories in a small amount of time, for a very reasonable price. In addition to providing top-quality artwork, they were patient, easy to work with, and reliable. I highly recommend them.

lagburn

Nov 28, 2017
Hey! Can you give me contact? I want to hire you for personal project. Text me for more detail, thank you.

Rigaeru

Feb 16, 2020
Hey, thanks for your interest, I'm currently busy so I can't accept more projects.
Due to the amount of proposals (which I appreciate very much) I'm thinking of creating a company dedicated to make art for independent developers at modest prices (very similar to now) so I'm hiring some helpers, but that will take some time.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Hey, thanks for your interest, I'm currently busy so I can't accept more projects.
Due to the amount of proposals (which I appreciate very much) I'm thinking of creating a company dedicated to make art for independent developers at modest prices (very similar to now) so I'm hiring some helpers, but that will take some time.
Then I'd advise editing that line of your post. It doesn't communicate the right thing.

Availability:
- FREE at the moment

PS: The idea of a company sounds neat. Looking forward to see you doing that.

Rigaeru

Feb 16, 2020
Then I'd advise editing that line of your post. It doesn't communicate the right thing.
Oh right, I did update my twitter bio long ago as commissions closed, but completely forgot about that line, my bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ambir