Seeking Not your Typical Mind Control Games

baddog99

Oct 14, 2020
Hi All,

I'm curious to know if there is a more of a particular mind-control genre. I'm looking for conscious mind control i.e. when the female is fully aware of what's going on and not in a dream/robotic/NPC state and either her memories are being wiped or modified after the act. If the female slowly gets corrupted because of the sex acts than its fine.

The closet I think to it is Milf's Control [ICSTOR] and maybe Something Unlimited [Gunsmoke Games] but the latter is more of a trainer.

What I'm not looking for are slow hypnosis over time where their inhibitions slowly corrode over time.

Thanks in advance.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Some games have the theme, but complete awareness without anything to do against it is a bit rare. Some trainer games may have it, with ranging awareness.
Orange trainer
Slutcraft
Princess trainer
Wife trainer
Bell Master
Hentai Highschool
The repurposing center
Parasite infection
If you're interested in literature as well, then maybe some stories can be found here:

baddog99

Oct 14, 2020
Jikage Rising does a similar thing to Something Unlimited but... not as gracefully imho.
Thanks this is exactly what I meant.

Some games have the theme, but complete awareness without anything to do against it is a bit rare. Some trainer games may have it, with ranging awareness.
Orange trainer
Slutcraft
Princess trainer
Wife trainer
Bell Master
Hentai Highschool
The repurposing center
Parasite infection
If you're interested in literature as well, then maybe some stories can be found here:
actually also good suggestions are: dream therapy 1-3
https://f95zone.to/threads/dream-therapy-3-v0-8-logan-scodini.29556/
And office bully by the same author.
Thanks for the suggestions some of those are great "Orange/princess trainer" unfortunately I'll have to give the Female Protagonist games a miss, there just not my thing but thanks.

cumolok

Jan 8, 2022
hypno app includes multiple versions of hypnosis, it has the classic npc state, but also a version where they are still aware, plus a lot more.