VN - Ren'Py - Nothing Is Forever [v0.7.3] [MrSilverLust]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Stonehall

For version 0.1.0

The art style is (as you can see in the pictures) 3d models with a drawn border and shadows. It's more noticeable sometimes. Whether this is good or not is up to personal preference. I found it somewhat distracting when it was to much.

I was impressed how the different systems interacted. I'll try to explain them here. With every choice you make, you gather points in one of four categories. These four categories define your character. You can then buy sexual skills within each category with the points gathered there. While speaking with other characters, you'll be given clues about their sexual preferences. If you come across enough clues, you'll be able to puzzle your way to discover their kink. Knowing someones kink and possessing the right sexual skill will (possibly) open the way into their pants. Choices aren't always just for gathering points, however. They sometimes alter the story or changes characters attitude towards you.

The story takes psychology seriously but there are enough jokes to keep it enjoyable. Looking at the different possible sexual skills, I can't help but look forward to the continuation of this game.