Notice to Norton users or if you know anyone here who does use it

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Symantec has derped and believes this site to be infected with a Trojan horse.
This is completely false as it only references the RPG Maker All Decrypter.
Please advise anybody you know that uses Norton to either add the site to their Whitelist or head on over to Norton's website and report the site as perfectly safe. There's already a page on it but they need more people signing it before they remove the Dangerous Website screen bomb.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Antiochus

Jun 21, 2017
i regularly run into ones are running the other fine product in that space - mcafee. even on the data center windoze and unix servers behind umpteen firewalls and not exposed to the intertubes - fing CYA twits.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I have ripped dozens and dozens of McAfee of peoples computers with glee I must add, cannot remember the last time I even heard of Norton.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Honestly, I don't see any reason to use AV software other than Windows Defender if you're running Windows. It catches most of the stuff out there without all the false positives that you see from so many of the 3rd party AV software. It won't catch the 0 day stuff that hasn't been identified yet but neither will most of the other AV software. Most of the other AV software I've tried causes more problems than the malware/viruses they're trying to protect you from. I actually consider a good ad blocker to be much more important than AV software since dodgy ad networks are almost always the source of any threat I encounter.