VN HTML Novel Passion AI [v0.5.46] [team PassionAI]

NovelPai

May 14, 2024
You ; this is what stops faces that aren't zoomed in from looking malformed.
Also, that same detailer can help fix nails, knuckles, and other details on hands or feet.

Also be sure to , that aren't so bad with hands.
As I'm going to be straight up, hands and feet are not a problem for me in AI art generation anymore, rather than what used to be getting the occasional good hand. Now it's more like getting an occasional bad hand. If you know what to look for and read some guides, despite common belief, hands are not a problem anymore. Also , it's a bit more work to get into, but it lets you essentially pose a character exactly how you want, and with this, you pose fingers, essentially making it impossible to malform hands.

(There are guides on how to use or install all 3, everywhere including YouTube.)

Good luck with your game and AI art.
Thank you, much appreciated!

Reactions: 942404

Deathless1

Jan 8, 2022
"I'm a master AI artist"
Looks at his examples shown on this board:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Take a good look at #5 of 5 that you've shown here. There's something missing from her costume.
5 pics, 2 girls with each having their own hair and costume. I take it you're trying to show consistency?
Face, hair, eyes, costume, muscle tone all just a bit different, not as bad as most, but still enough to notice (especially hair).

The hands shown in your examples aren't bad, so I might give you an "artist" title... might.
Master artist? You've got a ways to go.
I'm not the dev of this game, are you blind or?
I wrote that I can help if he needs a master AI to make better images.

And if you're talking about my 5 posted images from that old thread, let me tell you that they were not the best ones I have (I just wished to see if the people are interested).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Okay so I just tried this it's not terrible, but it was more like a trailer. Initial release should have been larger to see more aspects of the game. Can't really make any judgments on it based on the current release. Will watch for awhile and see how development goes and check out next update. Good luck on your new game

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
AI is a tool, just like Daz, Blender, and the rest. Before creating something, you actually need to learn how to use those tools. Jumping straight to pushing trash for a quick cash grab will only backfire, leaving you with a bad reputation and dissatisfied gamers.

And here is another one to add to the ignore list. We really need to create a separate forum just for AI trash games. Tags are not enough.

Last edited:

NovelPai

May 14, 2024
Okay so I just tried this it's not terrible, but it was more like a trailer. Initial release should have been larger to see more aspects of the game. Can't really make any judgments on it based on the current release. Will watch for awhile and see how development goes and check out next update. Good luck on your new game
Thanks for your feedback, we're happy to know there's people out there who realize development takes time :)

NovelPai

May 14, 2024
AI is a tool, just like Daz, Blender, and the rest. Before creating something, you actually need to learn how to use those tools. Jumping straight to pushing trash for a quick cash grab will only backfire, leaving you with a bad reputation and dissatisfied gamers.

And here is another one to add to the ignore list. We really need to create a separate forum just for AI trash games. Tags are not enough.
Truthfully spoken, thanks a bunch - I wouild like to add that you could also just jump right in, do your best, let your imagination run wild and hope it comes back with cake. We just started out, and for one am excited to see where we end up.
You don't have to tag along if you're not up for the ride ;)

NovelPai

May 14, 2024
"adolescents" is the word you are looking for
I figured it was quite obvious that I was referring to the game being in development, not the adults.
Thanks for your feedback, I will be more precise in the future ;)

NovelPai

May 14, 2024
Awesome news, everyone - we got our first update running! while we´re still working on new backgrounds and character art, we have one of our best features coming your way: unicorn raids! Still in it´s early stages we are working on a tactical element to acquire new levels, unlock characters and kinks and much more.

Feel free to stop by our patreon and/or discord channel to see what we´re up to!
See you around!
Cheers, susan

Nov 17, 2021
I held the mouse cursor over the game and looked at the rows of screenshots. My reaction went like this
1- Damn she is thicc!
2- Damn she is hot!
3- Damn... Wait what?

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
everything in this game just seems broken or in development. why even release something like this?!

Reactions: dd777

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Novel Passion AI is a visual novel oriented game for adults.
Roam the Dream Worlds as a free spirit, fulfilling your purpose by helping dreamers uncover their most profound desires.
Starting as a newly sparked sphere of Energy you will quickly grow your skills to be a fully fledged Dream-Cruiser.
Explore any fantasy realm, from straightforward fun with your favorite human playmates to exotic games with succubi, elves, furries, and more.
Visit countless lewd dreams or create your own and harness passion energy by fulfilling secret fantasies.

With this Energy, you will grow your skills and keep your Nemesis - the Unicorn Brigade - away from conquering the dream realms for their ideals of purity and innocence.
Use the Energy generated from making all those desires cum true and join forces with other players to help the succubi and incubi to defeat the Unicorn Brigade and stop their sinister plans.​
I took on the Unicorn Brigade and improved this overview to help foil their sinister plans. :sneaky: Use it if you like it

Thanks for the share.

Reactions: NovelPai

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
While I don't normally like AI art, it does improve over time.
I will put the thread on watch and see how it develops, might give it a try in a year or so, if you don't disappear like so many others.

Lets see how far along you go o.o

NovelPai

May 14, 2024
Get ready for our biggest update yet!
Seeing as there’s just SO much new stuff it’s really hard to figure out where to begin, but I guess I’ll just have to make an old fashioned list - so here goes!

• new engine - NPAI is now web-based! Quicker Updates incoming
  • new UI - it’s so pretty, and there’s more to come soon!
  • new character sprites
  • new backgrounds
  • dynamic stroy-telling
  • Game Intro
  • All the nice web-stuff like automatic translation, and more
And the best for last…
  • A new dreamer!
You can now play with Susan and Ember, with fully fledged story lines and of course lots of hands-on action.
While there’s still some work to do on some rough edges here and there, we hope you’re gonna love our dreamers as much as we do.
Without further ado, jump in and get dreaming!
As always, stay tuned for more, cuming next week!

cheers,
Susan

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Get ready for our biggest update yet!
Seeing as there’s just SO much new stuff it’s really hard to figure out where to begin, but I guess I’ll just have to make an old fashioned list - so here goes!

• new engine - NPAI is now web-based! Quicker Updates incoming
  • new UI - it’s so pretty, and there’s more to come soon!
  • new character sprites
  • new backgrounds
  • dynamic stroy-telling
  • Game Intro
  • All the nice web-stuff like automatic translation, and more
And the best for last…
  • A new dreamer!
You can now play with Susan and Ember, with fully fledged story lines and of course lots of hands-on action.
While there’s still some work to do on some rough edges here and there, we hope you’re gonna love our dreamers as much as we do.
Without further ado, jump in and get dreaming!
As always, stay tuned for more, cuming next week!

cheers,
Susan
Hi Susan congratulations on taking you game to the next step looks like you've been busy. Now the part that I don't want to say, I'm afraid that changing it to web based only is a deal breaker for me. Keep up your good work and best wishes with everything moving forward. Take care :)

Jun 19, 2021
Yeah web based only with no downloadable file is a deal breaker for me too. Sorry to see this as I actually like the art. I understand everyone starts somewhere. Yes there are training tools online but I mean this developer tried and is engaging so I would like to give them a chance. :) Best wishes with your game.

npai_jay

Sep 1, 2024
Hi Susan congratulations on taking you game to the next step looks like you've been busy. Now the part that I don't want to say, I'm afraid that changing it to web based only is a deal breaker for me. Keep up your good work and best wishes with everything moving forward. Take care :)
Hi wookie ookie!
Happy to see you interest and many thanks for your input!
I'm the main developer of npai and the web-app is set up to be downloaded as well (it's an PWA) but i could also provide a full self sufficient executable for download. Would that be of help? Or dose it need to be Ren'Py (its a great piece of software but would only with heavy modifications support what we have in mind.)

Reactions: wookie ookie

npai_jay

Sep 1, 2024
Yeah web based only with no downloadable file is a deal breaker for me too. Sorry to see this as I actually like the art. I understand everyone starts somewhere. Yes there are training tools online but I mean this developer tried and is engaging so I would like to give them a chance. :) Best wishes with your game.
Hi Starcraft Nigma! We have massively more content we'd like to share - that's one reason I was under the impression a web version could help since downloading all the content in the future could be a tedious task. (we like to provide a way to "anti" kinks from the game for players who would like to get the experiance they like e.g. someone who don't like futa or it is even a turnoff can set this up...) this could result in a massively reduced content selection. The web approach would only load content as needed. But if i have to guess it is more of a preservative approach concluding to the strict "no web based app" point?