NovelAI based chatbot in NSFW VR game

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
Basically, I thought that it would be really cool if one of those VR sex sims (for example this one) had some sort of AI chatbot built into them so you could actually talk to the characters instead of them being more or less just lifeless sex dolls.
And since OpenAI doesn't allow GPT-3 to be used as a chatbot, NovelAI would be a good alternative since it also has an API which can be used to create chatbots like this one for Discord it works surprisingly well even though it wasn't intended for that purpose. And since it has an API it could be (probably) fairly easily implemented on a game since all it would have to do is send some requests to the API and receiving them back (and I guess there would have to be some kind of speech recognition system which Windows already has built-in and some sort of text to speech system as well would be needed and a few other things). The only problem then would be the fact that NovelAI isn't free. But regardless of that I think it'd be worth it either way. ( has actually something similar already, though it's SFW and only works on Quest and not on PCVR)

I was thinking if it would be possible to make a mod that adds it into one of those games, though I personally don't have enough programming/game dev knowledge to really try it.