[S>Writer] Novelist, World Builder, and Scriptwriter available

KevintheJace

Feb 17, 2019
Skills:
Storytelling, Outlining, writing prose or scripts, characterization, character creation, characterizing dialogue, world building through prose and dialogue, world creation, narrative design. I'm a novelist by trade and have been for almost five years. I have plenty of experience with building unique worlds, writing memorable characters, and creating engaging plotlines. I have less experience writing smut and NSFW content, but I've grown a lot as a writer in my few months experimenting with it.

Preferred method of contact:
You can reply to this thread, PM me here, or message me on discord @JacetheKevin#2376

Employment Type & Rates:
This is something open to discussion. While I'd never put this out here if I were just in it for the money, money has become a bit more of a priority in my life. My rate usually runs about 4-5 cents per word. But if you're in need of something less concrete like narrative design, we can work out something that's more fair. I also wouldn't say no to a revshare agreement, but my time available to work for you would be dependent on how much revenue you have to share. If you currently have no money and no revenue, maybe we can work out an agreement for some short term work. After all, outlining is half the battle.

Availability:
Typically, I'm available part-time, but I feel like the rate which I write for part time work (Average around 1500-2000 words a day) should be pretty decent. If I really like your project, odds are I'll be putting in full-time hours anyway.

Work Samples:
Attached is a portfolio with snippets from novels I've written, along with two short stories I've written for university taking place in the same universe. I'm also currently working on a NSFW visual novel that recently released called Hellbound.
Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/hellbound-v0-1-0-astorethgames.85049/

Additional comments:
I think I should mention that I am far more likely to be interested in taking any jobs involving fantasy or history, especially those with a nontypical setting. If you don't have a nontypical setting and want one I can take care of that.

Last edited:

AstorethGames

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
I work with this guy on creating Hellbound and let me tell you - Grab him till you can before he gets the recognition he deserves and becomes most wanted writer in the scene.

He makes worlds and characters interesting like hes George R. R. Martin's and J. R. R. Tolkien's love offspring.

His work ethic would make Stephen King flushwith how much effort he puts into his writing and how many sentences he can craft in a day - I can barely keep up the pace with my coding and if I let him he'd probably write a 350 pages novel on our game by the time I programmed the prologue.

The characters he writes are lifelike, stand out, are realistic and he is able to turn any of my ideas into an engaging piece.

You came up with something crazy but don't know how to flesh it out into a full thing? Hit him up and he's gonna put more effort into it than I did into my college exams.

Try out this dude and you'll realize that he's gonna give you a product that can hold its value with just the quality of the writing and dialogue, even if you stripped out all the graphics and sex scenes.