[S>Proofreader] [S>Translator] Now Accepting Editing, Proofing, Translation gigs. [1 slot available]

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hi everyone! Some of you may know who I am from my work with Freeloading Family, New Life With My Daughter, and the (sadly) shortlived comic Lily Popsicle! I am the Sole Writer for Freeloading Family, was the English Language Editor and subsequently Lead Writer for New Life With My Daughter, and the writer for Lily Popsicle. I have an erotic book available for purchase (paperback and digital), as well as free short stories available on my website for you to check out if you would like examples of my work.

I am posting this thread to announce that I am able to take on a couple of jobs for Editing, Proofing, and/or Translations. Depending on the size and scope of the work I am doing, I may be able to accept up to three developers for these services currently.

Please note, these services are paid services. We can speak privately about payment specifics. I will accept one-time payments for quick editing services, but I am also capable of drafting a short contract so you may retain my services moving forward.

I enjoy working with new developers; the extra help I can bring to you in the early stages of your game's development may be what you need to keep going, keep working, and keep building your art.

Do keep in mind that I am not offering my writing services at this time as I am engaged in other writing projects that take precedence. More writing gigs may become available for me soon, however, so if you are interested in working together in that capacity, please keep an eye out.

As people fill my open slots, I will edit this thread to show how many slots are available still.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to message me here, or directly on discord (V.A. Laurie#6888)

EDIT: Two of the slots have been filled. One editing slot remains open. If you need assistance with copy-editing, translation edits, proofreading, or anything like these services, please reply or message me directly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shelscott50