Now creating games + stories

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Hi everyone, I've lurked here for a little while. I write stories. My site is in my profile. I look forward to seeing others' stories and AVN's and hopefully get some feedback on mine. :)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Hey everyone... just updating my signature and post. Just released first chapter of Misha the Nympho Fairy. Also updated images for Girl Trouble and will be adding more in each of the Chapter pages. Come by, relax and read my stories! Then join us on Discord! Thanks :)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I'm updating my intro thread again to let everyone know that I am now actively developing a game of my own and also writing for another game with my friend 'Nope'. If interested in what we're doing, check my patreon (my first post is public). We're also now sharing my Discord channel. More details about my own game in my patreon post. :)

Reactions: rev_01

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
I'm updating my intro thread again to let everyone know that I am now actively developing a game of my own and also writing for another game with my friend 'Nope'. If interested in what we're doing, check my patreon (my first post is public). We're also now sharing my Discord channel. More details about my own game in my patreon post. :)
Looking forward to it man! :D

Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Update on the progress of my game, Serenity...

This will be my first game. I hope some of you will drop by and follow :)

Reactions: Asia Argento

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Quick update... my patrons are testing the beta now. Should go live with a public release once I've gotten any fixes/corrections in. Check my patreon for updates or join my discord. :)