Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018

Overview:
Now & Then is a story of Jack (or a name of your choosing) Brooks, a widower who lives with his adopted teenage daughter, Carol, during the aftermath of a global pandemic. Throughout the story, players witness the string of events that finds Jack adopting Carol and how they grow into a family unit before the collapse of civilized society. Inspired by Stephen King’s The Stand and numerous zombie movies and books, Now & Then is a tale of survivors learning to cope with life as it comes to them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-27
Release Date: 2024-03-26
Developer: ILSProductions - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.00.0
Language: English
Other Games: The Interim Domain
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - - - TORRENT
Mac: - - -
Patch
(v1.00.0): - - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

v0.26.0
Extras: Walkthrough - FAN SIGNATURES - Multi Mod* - - Italian Translation* - ENDINGS BUGFIX (v0.26.0)
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
That Hoodie picture has a weird bulge in the top...maybe it is sentient and demands more -cest of any kind.

Reactions: Varlin

Kinderfeld

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
I am a simple man. I see Gojira, I download.
I see you too are a man of refined tastes.

NOTE: There is a 0.02.1 update coming because I apparently missed some name tags in the copy at the beginning of Chapter Two, meaning your custom name defaults to the default name. Doesn't impact the game itself, but I wanted everyone to know I am aware of the issue and a minor fix is coming.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Hmm... I'll say it's a decent survival story, I'll admit, I am little sad knowing it's not incest BUT, it is what it is. However, I actually like the relationship between Brooks and Carol. I hope it's not gonna turn like Lee and Clementine tho.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
So far, so good. A decent story with a potential.
Hmm... I'll say it's a decent survival story, I'll admit, I am little sad knowing it's not incest BUT, it is what it is. However, I actually like the relationship between Brooks and Carol. I hope it's not gonna turn like Lee and Clementine tho.

Reactions: Jjay08

akenedy

May 3, 2017
Fan of a survival\apocalyptic setting and this one seems to be an interesting one. (y)

Last edited:

Kinderfeld

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
New Release Banner Template.jpg

OP Updated with links for 0.02.1. Sorry for any confusion or issues.

Reactions: Repuci

Kinderfeld

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
I won't give anything away, but I will promise that I won't put two people you love in a house, set it on fire and make you choose between them. :p

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
a zombie game huh well gave it a try and actually really liked it so far. kind of slow but its still early so no complaints. i guess the only negative would be that the MC seems to follow a certain guideline for what players can make him do. the issue with the girl running from infected for example. we had no choice there so it makes me worry that we wont be able to make some choices we would really want to make. that being said i understood the viewpoint but depressing eitherway. then again im pretty sure that'll be a theme for this game. but yeah all in all i like it and hope to see more.

4.60 star(s) 273 Votes