VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Now & Then [v1.00.0] [ILSProductions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JLP603

I tried out the game and I really like what I see. The game is of good quality overall in terms of UI and game feel, stylistic enough to stand out from other games, good characterization for the daughter and mc in the way of having flashbacks and personal momment showing their relationship. The game is about you and your adopted daughter(yes she is actually originally intended to be ADOPTED and NOT your actual birth daughter) surviving a global pandemic/zombie apocalypse. The MC is logical from what I gather about the whole situation by preparing, stocking up on provisions, getting armed in preparation for the apocalypse as it was unfolding. The characters act realistically in a real world fashion and the momments of the mc adopting the daughter made me invested in their relationship as father and daughter so far I played ver.0.1 when I wrote this review and hope to see the game get more attention.

Overall promising game with a solid start so far. Ill give it 5 stars to encourage people to give it a try if your on the fence about it and to encourage the dev not to abandon the project