VN Ren'Py Completed Nowhere Girl [Trainwreck Studios]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes
U

User_23654

Unbenannt-1.jpg

Overview:
After getting sad-drunk with a biker-wizard, you, the protagonist of our story, have woken up with a ghost in your bed! Her ghostly tail is chained to your leg and she's just as scared as you are! You can shake and rattle and yell and kick and scream all you like, but there's only one way to set the poor thing free. You've got to fall in love with her. The feeling doesn't have to be mutual. Is it worth it to fall in love with someone who will leave you? Did you ever have a choice in the matter? Can you at least try to have some fun while it lasts? Or is it simply too hard to let go?​

Updated: 2018-12-04
Developer: Trainwreck Studios -
Censored: No (No Sexual Content)
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Thanks to @lapdragon for sharing!

xnepoI.jpg GhNeor.jpg 33LUrZ.png 9Vnek7.jpg l6%2FjHc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Ghost blowjobs! WOOB WOOB!
That tag, all I gotta say EMBRACE THE POWER, OF RELIGION!

agustusmax1

May 9, 2017
I'm just reading the censure part, not played yet, but if there is no sexual content maybe you should add that tag so people who doesn't care about the story just skip on this one.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
religion and no sex...OR "Rob's 3rd girlfriend 1979 redux" :p those are nice graphics though..do i really want to play a no sex game?..well..i play OF and theres still no sex with the D/ND so..ok..i'll try just to look at the pretty pictures :p

Reactions: joeblow7314

Patan

May 28, 2017
religion and no sex...OR "Rob's 3rd girlfriend 1979 redux" :p those are nice graphics though..do i really want to play a no sex game?..well..i play OF and theres still no sex with the D/ND so..ok..i'll try just to look at the pretty pictures :p
if you okay with playing games without sexual content i also recommend this one its a long game with multiple endings with good art and story

Reactions: TomberryDude

Hexica

Feb 22, 2018
Supposedly, you can choose to play as a female protagonist in this. According to a Steam review, that is. So maybe that tag should be added?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i want to move to that town...the library still has BOOKS!!!..my damn library went all digital and is useless to my olde tyme ways :/

Reactions: botc76

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
sure hope this isnt a "the lovely bones" type story where we end up finding her dead body and freeing her spirit and bringing peace to her family finally...because..thats sad..i'm not good with sad :p

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Played through it once and got a good ending, not sure how many there are but i won't play it again. Don't get me wrong it's not a bad story (actually well written) but it's more on the depressive spectrum and also no sexual content. Art and music are good, but yeah...

Reactions: kshyk
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes