Mod Noxian Nights - B-Mod [borkenone]

borkenone

Sep 6, 2018

Overview:
Something I started making for fun awhile ago, it mainly changed the in-game sprites to match the character's outfit more,
and added one or two quality of life feature.
Also expanding on the Castrum Ending for a little, not sure if I will keep expanding on it anytime soon.​

Updated: 8/1/2022
Game/Creator: |
Modder: borkenone
Mod Version:1.1
Game Version: V.1.2.4
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

3.png 1.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 8.png

Last edited:

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
Ahh the good ole days, when seemed to have their finger on the pulse of the rule 34 + depraved hentai games with the crazy tags genre.

Now their new game seems to make you want to tolerate their droning on and on more than just making a game with twisted sex scenes that give confused wood.

We need more games like this with a mature looking protagonists and characters... Everything is so loli now it is just fucking gross.

borkenone

Sep 6, 2018
We need more games like this with a mature looking protagonists and characters... Everything is so loli now it is just fucking gross.
Comming from a degenerates who likes the tags in Noxian Nights to antoher,
why is getting kink shame by normies isn't enough, we degenerates have to kink shame each other?

Reactions: jens3jensen

jens3jensen

Nov 18, 2017
I loved Noxian. One of my all time favs. So very greatfull for any improvments on it. Could we also get a skip text button. Escpecially when having done multiple playthroughs it is quite stressfull to go through every word and insure to not miss a choice.

Reactions: RembrandtQ

borkenone

Sep 6, 2018
Updated so now the Slaver ending has the statues chick like the one in Minotaur Ending and the Tentacle Ending, also W for Quick Save.

I think this will be it, it's unlikely I will add anything more.

Reactions: drone4of2

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
I hope that someone create new "horse" ending. I was hope that Hreinn do it and he don't :cry: