RPGM - Completed - NPC Rape Quest [v1.2] [BlueZoo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Sinxflavio2

Games sometimes don't try to be bigger than they're, this is the case, you already gets surprised when the graphics(during exploration) are similliar to the old rpg games, positive point for doing something like that

The dev knows what the people wants he straight gives you the choice RPG: grind for the battles and Story: Go, fuck, battle only in special events and be happy, no penalties, another huge positive

The game has some """hidden"""" scenes, probably 3, like only commit the girl after spending X amount of gold in the shop, or only commit after you buy drink for the tarvern folks(takes up 5 seconds to do it), give fish to a cat and he guides you to a woman, but i played the game skipping all dialogues and achieved all the scenes, they're easy to find, and as we're in the topic

The dev knows his businees, i'm telling you, if you're a tit lover you'll love this game scenes, the MC grope the girls tits as there was no tomorrow, the pull them, press them and the dev really aced at body deformation(boobs physics), scenes like a big tit girls kinda of upside down and getting her own tits slapping on her face, it was perfect

And for the ass lovers there is one scene that really caught my eye with the sick girl, the dev don't only love boobs, i 'll tell ya

Like i said the game don't try to be bigger than he is, he delivers what he offers with excelence
  2. 5.00 star(s)

PantsuHelm

Straightforward quick fap game with nice drawn CGs, the classic NPC/mob sex theme, interesting but straightforward puzzles for extra content, and a built in easy mode (although you'll have to manual boss fights). I wish there was a little post-game content but is excellent the way it is.