RPGM - Completed - NPC Sex Private School [v1.0] [Tatsumian]

1. 3.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Ehh this is an interesting NPC-fuck game because you can tell there is a story to it.... except you can't read it because its MTL so everything is jibberish. Therefore the story is out the window unless you can piece it together.

The art is okay but.... the censorship pretty much kills the art too.

Easy to play though with lots of art... at least they couldn't kill that.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

TheMadDemon

Potential five but it just has to be MTL, removing any semblance of immersion. Either properly translate or don't translate at all, there is no reason for MTL games to exist.

What's keeping it from being a 1 is the interesting plot as well as the good art.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Swallows999

Good looking art, has sound and boasts an impressive number of scenes. When it comes to NPC games, these are the main priorities. It is unfortunately machine-translated, but this is definitely one of the better ones.

As for cons, I was very disappointed with how ridiculously large the world is; you'll quickly find yourself wandering around, talking to every NPC wondering which one has a scene. The dev needed to cut down on the world size to a fourth of one it is right now and leave some kind of visual indicator as to which girls have scenes. As of right now, a lot of the game just serves to waste the player's time for no reason. The game was also relatively vanilla in my opinion, in terms of content.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

hoenn321

Very good and short game. One of the better NPC sex games on this site.

Pros:
    Surprisingly good art.
    Has a bit of story.
    Easy access to every girl.
    Clothes on/off choice.
    Lots of art work.

Cons:
    Not much can be said here.

If you enjoy a quick and easy fap session then this is for you. If you enjoy challenges, lots of story, character building, and multiple playthroughs to see all the H-scenes then this is not for you.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Reversedh

Nice NPC game. Need to say that this NPC game is one of the best NPC lately. It has a story telling, every NPC actually have a back ground and enjoyable. Unlike other NPC games, where all you need is going around and smash that meat. This game will make you smash your brain too. Because there is an ending in this game, beside going around and smashing other girls, now you can solve some puzzles and unlock the ending. I really like this point because you now can have something else to do beside fucking. Also, there are many girls and the art is really good. Many games usually use a Fantasy theme with elf, demon lord blah blah. However, this game is about school life, which is kinda odd. I like it a lot. 10/10 would recommend
  6. 5.00 star(s)

dhenfreitas

That one is surpresily good
    The plot makes you feel interested in the whole progress, the NPCs have a background, and all the arts are all well-drawn and beautiful
    It's by far the best one in the whole "NPC cheat" so far