RPGM - Completed - NPC Sex! Welcome to Parallel World! [v1.0] [Kunka Kunka Empire]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Rosayee

"Such wasted potential" is how I would best summarize this. Despite having some of the best CGs and sex scenarios (some of which change when you engage more than once) in the NPC game roster, while I can excuse the long exploration of finding all of these NPCs, I cannot look past the lack of gallery mode. Especially when all the NPCs (except for the purple loli) skips to black screens after engaging 1-3 times with them!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Tactical Wieners

Very good art for the H-scenes, however few there are. The game is short and to the point as you around having sex with NPC's who can only say their typical jrpg NPC lines. Besides the lack of content, this game is very worth a good nut.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

wrarar

draws: very good.

story: meh.

gameplay: is ok.

scenes (erotic ones): very hot.

music and sounds: well done.

conclussion: just another nice time-waster.
    it got a very nice sets of draws (based on the sprites wich is a +1 for me)
    but is just going to echi scene to the next one, thats all.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Slayerz

I really like the art on this one and the fact that you must talk with some people to progress to the next level is pretty neat compared to the other NPC types.

The only downside would be the fact that there isn't a gallery option as each NPC's art stops showing after you exhaust their "dialogs".

I think these NPC games are not for everyone since it's meant to be a very short gameplay with little to no story. I personally like it for the control you have over everyone and how there isn't any combat or difficult puzzles. Just go wild and try out every girl you see without restrictions while it has replayable for quickies.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

christoflurp

This is pretty near the bottom among all the NPC sex games I've played, especially considering you can't even replay most girls besides two randoms for no reason. The "28" scenes are the same ones for each girl but 9 of them get extra facial animations as you do them...that is it. Admittedly most NPC sex games are low effort but jeez this has gotta be a new record for me on putting no effort into one scene-wise. I fully expected the copy-pasted maps/ generic sprites but this takes the cake.

This is all before I mention the MTL is really bad, even by poor MTL standards. There are lines on a couple of characters completely untranslated.