Ren'Py NPC Tales: The Shopkeeper [v0.25] [D.mon Games]

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
managed to trigger vaginal in shop screen, had 2 shopkeeper sprites simultaneously.
'endless' sprites of shopkeep sex on repeated hart button press.
you can keep undressing shopkeeper while she calls for guards, so no more 7 guard fights for result.
stats have no real value for now (except HP. but there's no max HP. and there's skill, but that should really be changed.)
anger\H balance is... lacking. no cum times variables.
some weird shit happens with money variable.
Rory and shopkeep have same variable for panties and bra? it seems that weird shenanigans happen with their undies availability?
inventory limitation is a real pain.
rory battle doesn't have many facial expressions?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cause some g_pubes are true of false instead of 0\1\2.

also: Cheats are here!
how to: download arcive, open it, navigate to game subfolder, extract it to replace game subfolder in your npc-tails folder.
MC H, money, stats, girl H, anger

Last edited:
Reactions: Warman of Mars

Astolfo987

Jul 30, 2023
Sorry man, it would take a lot for me to add another player sex option to the game. Right now, you are the only one requesting it. Would chaning dicks to dildos/strapons be any better for you? That might be doable if enough people ask for it, might add it for future updates.

Love the reference! Made me laughe quite a bit, thanks! :D
if it doesn't work out to add a different gender option then I think strapons or dildos would be a great option. Or maybe in the future there will be more people who want WlW too, who knows?

golwas

Jul 8, 2017
I noticed something interesting. When you refresh the day she'll only dress in the clothes that you've sold back to her. What's interesting is normally you can't remove her dress without taking off her belt, but if you remove all her clothes but only sell back her belt then the next day she'll only be wearing her belt.

I know a lot of people would prefer a direct dress up option instead but personally I like this since it feels like you have to manipulate the game itself in order to get the scenes you want, which fits the scenario really well.

Karuzo2015

Jul 23, 2017
managed to trigger vaginal in shop screen, had 2 shopkeeper sprites simultaneously.
'endless' sprites of shopkeep sex on repeated hart button press.
you can keep undressing shopkeeper while she calls for guards, so no more 7 guard fights for result.
stats have no real value for now (except HP. but there's no max HP. and there's skill, but that should really be changed.)
anger\H balance is... lacking. no cum times variables.
some weird shit happens with money variable.
Rory and shopkeep have same variable for panties and bra? it seems that weird shenanigans happen with their undies availability?
inventory limitation is a real pain.
rory battle doesn't have many facial expressions?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cause some g_pubes are true of false instead of 0\1\2.

also: Cheats are here! but due to early dev stage, no help would be provided.
MC H, money, stats, girl H, anger
how to use the cheats?

Jul 20, 2017
Not too bad even considering its AI. Hopefully either AI will become 100% viable someday soon OR you'll use some of that evil patreon money to hire a real artist though......those AI hands hurt what little artistic eye I have.

Hexodust

Sep 18, 2017
From what I know, the developer draws the characters and poses at first and then uses AI to do the details and enhance the overall aspect

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Anyone know about the bunny archer Clover? She has an info page in the journal but I haven't seen her make an appearance, is this just a spoiler for an upcoming update or does she actually turn up?

Might be worth mentioning that I have reset the day about 9-10 times and done everything with the other 3 characters.

hollywoodf95

Jun 26, 2018
All cheats in 0.25
  • youcantseeme - Invisibility potion that doesn't appear to be implemented.
  • tossacoin - 1000 gold
  • theshopkeeper - Reset shopkeeper
  • thetownguard - Reset guard
  • moreinvspace - Increase inventory cap from 18 to 42, but a bug keeps it at 18... sometimes?

Edit: turns out it still does `inv_count >= 18` a lot of places instead of `inv_cap`. This is true of the guard fight, rory fight, and hair trim. So you can cheese it by stealing things from the guard and rory first, then steal/buy up to 42 from shopkeeper. Also, as long as you always keep at least 1 hair on you, you can always trim hair.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes