RPGM - Completed - NPC Violation ~Criminals of Osselia~ [v1.0] [MAZE]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

Hero woke up and found himself in reality where you participated as seeker, seeker who destroyed monsters?
    If you don't select anything what happens? do you gain any skills? If you chose all? is that optional?
    Defense option for other Support Ai are female but they say himself all the time. I questioning it was never fixed or that was intentional.

Is there decor options in desert map put some dunes and skeletons?
    Word of caution in forest map you can actually walk on trees. Not sure where it is but I ran into three times. May need reinforce the tree grid so doesn't happen.

Vivian is where you get your quests.
    rewards are automatically given to you.
    Unlock of characters occurs when you defeated certain quests don't get ahead of each quest. (previous played found out I could never locate eve and she was in forest. I found her and I questioning if this was MZ format it would probably be easier locate if they had floating txt where everything is.)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Cofman

Very, very disappointing experience I got "beating" this game. Why "beating" has quotation marks ? Because you can't actually beat the game, that has no ending. Yep, this game is that shit, that I forced myself to beat, because after shitty beginning it's starting to feel better, but ending and some events, where you need to be a bad guy, and very bad translation, killed all my mood. The game feels like broken mediocre rpg maker game, with big and empty world, forced plot, dialogues and gameplay just to slow down your watching the horny images, which is not 24 but 22.
    VERDICT: I can't recommend this game to play, even gallery not that worthy enough to even download it. 4 and half an hour of bullshit...
  3. 1.00 star(s)

amBest

Simply not worth the effort. It thinks of itself it's an actual game, with party building, farming and end-game states.

But it's not a game, it's a trash fire with a single image for sex scenes and machine translated. Not worth the silicone it's printed on.